Window

practicing lighting! any suggestions or advices are very much welcomed!

Main render with post processed!

Main render without post

clay render

some flower pot 3d scanned by me! and mostly other objects are from PolyHaven and the Curtain from blenderkit, other are mine.

33 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

thank you bart :blush:

1 Like

This is overall good, I like the post processing and the warm look of the light coming from the outside.

The walls and ceiling look a bit flat and overlit / too bright, in my opinion. Is there a light source pointing directly at them, or is it just the light bouncing around the room?

A better result might be achievable by having the walls and ceiling less intensely lit and instead have gradients of light going across them, starting from the window, like this:

If there is a direct light shining at the walls, maybe try removing or at least reducing it, to see if you can make the gradient more visible.

Otherwise, I would try making the walls and ceiling’s color darker, so they bounce less light around and allow the light gradient to be more visible across them.

4 Likes

you got that right! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: i am using a direct light at the walls, definitely going to follow your suggestions! :saluting_face:
Thanks for the kind advices :smile:, I appreciate it! have a great weekend! :hugs:

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

thanks bart! its an honour! :handshake:

1 Like

Cozy! Almost child like, love it!

1 Like