Finka NKVD

3 Likes

geo dome

3 Likes

rollers

4 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

There is a new version released before 4 days. I am really surprised why no one talk about it here.
Thank you for this amazing tool Nikitron

3 Likes

Do you know if it works with 4.0 alpha? Sverchok is great, I used it for multiple projects in the past.

I just tested it with 4.0 Alpha and there seems to be an issuw with the GPU module. I was not expecting that it would work. Anyway here is what it says.

ERROR (gpu.shader): GPU_material_compile Linking:
      | Fragment info
      | -------------
      | Error: C3002: call to undefined function "vec4 closure_to_rgba(float);"

addon_utils.disable: sverchok-master not disabled

addon not loaded: 'sverchok-master'
cause: cannot import name 'core' from partially initialized module 'sverchok-master' (most likely due to a circular import) (C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\4.0\scripts\addons\sverchok-master\__init__.py)

I’m on a Mac using 3.6 LTS. I installed Sverchok. It lists as one of my options in my drop down Editor list. I installed all the options beginning with PIP. I downloaded and installed Sverchok Extras. I restarted Blender. Sverchok has disappeared from the Editors list although it still shows up as installed.

Where’d it go? And how do I get it back?

ok, sorry for delay.
It seems, some libs are not compatible with sverchok. That situation is working:

WIP by @zeffii

1 Like

DXF export scripted node

2 Likes
1 Like

Millions of crickets came out to protest in Nevada County.
The requirement of Crickets is to limit the monopoly of grasshoppers. Requirements: to provide the distribution of free software, in particular a Cricket for a Blender.

2 Likes