WIP The Package: adventure game

Is that a number you are satisfyed with? I may be able to help you reduce that if you wanted.

Hmm. I already have some animations. You can take a look if you want. The girl has seperate eyes, the hair is a different object and there is a plane in the mouth so you can’t see through here head when she talks. The guy has seperate eyes, the hat is a different object, as well as the hands. They’re also parented to cylinders but I think I can find a save before I did that. I’ll see if I can find some saves if you’d like to take a look. Otherwise, if you do character modeling and want to contribute there are more models to do. They need to be slightly exagerated like these two to match up.

Cool… keep working .))
That would be great to play your game and learn from it .)

That would be great to play your game and learn from it .)

Thanks. I plan to write all the python code in a readable form with comments and probably a summary of how everything works in case ideas or parts of code can be used by someone else, or even the whole framework.

Damn! Looks good! Can’t keep wondering how long it took you to do all this up to now? I mean you had to plan a lot of details before starting to model characters and the city and everything else in the game!
Nice stuff! Will check to see how it goes…

I’m not sure how long I’ve been working on it to tell the truth. Actually, I have someone who is designing buildings and did the skybox for me. I did some models of characters and a car, but most of my time has been spent coding. It’s kind of embarrassing because it’s not all that much code. It’s just been rewritten about 3 times because I wasn’t sure how to do it. It’s so nice when it starts coming together and I really know “how” I want to do it instead of just coding things and seeing what happens.