WireSoul - puzzle game [WIP]

@Dom Reardon
Well… if you don’t mind, I would like you to design the end of the every level. Like elevator in Portal, but not elevator, not train, not teleport, just stretch your imagination :slight_smile: . Simple drawing is more than enough. It’s something like challenge for you and if it will be good, the only reward will be your place in credits and I will really make it and place it to the game.
If you don’t want to, I completely understand it, it’s only a idea. :wink:

Hey vincent64,
Sounds like an interesting challenge! I’ll have a think about this and see if I can come up with anything. Should I post sketches here, or would you prefer me to send you a private message?

I let it up to you. Place it here is maybe better, because more people would see it and tell their opinion.

Great game, reminds me of Portal and a little bit of Antichamer, too :wink:
Here an idea for other levels:
Posibility of inversing gravity, e.g. to let one object travel trought an parcour and you have to navigate it with the help of pausing time and changing gravity.

Hello everybody, little update here. (It’s been a long time)
Here are some new “Small features” and Yes, one of them is portal :wink:
Small features

Nice game.
I love games like Portal and I can´t get enough of them.
The game mechanics are very interesting and I have no idea how you did this whole thing in Blender.
Can´t wait to play some Levels.
If you need some help i would be willing to do something, just tell me :wink:

nice clean graphics.
good movement and camera.
puzzle elements are fun with potential for some good future levels.
I like it !

i got your demo my cuzzins like playing it all the time
they just cant get their hands off.but :yes:nice work i hope that
the final game will be great.

Oh thank you guys, glad to see that somebody like it. I’m planning another version of the demo with new level on May 18. I’m currently “fighting” with vorolocus (my version of portal) feature, but I hope it will work and you will enjoy it. :slight_smile:

This looks really nice! I can’t wait to play this. :smiley:

yep :yes:.Cant wait to see it & keep it up.:rolleyes:

Hello everybody, thank you all very much for your kind words. If you want to make better your time of waiting for next levels, just go check out my YouTube chanel www.youtube.com/user/MonsterManufactury where are new videos of some game features, new V-logs and even tutorials. Or go to the official websites: http://vitprochazka64.wix.com/wiresoul, where is finaly description of story and game-play of the game.

Hello guys, WireSoul is now playable in first person view.

5 star!hun

Tanks Jack Sparme.

If you want to use some “special” materials from WireSoul, there is my little giveaway :slight_smile:

The demo impressed me. It feels very solid and original. Keep it up, it’s a pretty special game!