Wizard Tower

Personal project. HD in my blog: https://sergioraposofernandez.wordpress.com/
I could do this scene thanks to the art academy Trazos, in Madrid, where I studied a 3d Master. They trusted in me for to participate in the challenge “Digital Image 2017” from the International conference Mundos Digitales. I won the first place and I got a wonderful computer with which I have been able this project.
Modeled in Maya; sculpted in Mudbox; retoplogy in Maya with Quad draw; textured in Substance Painter; shading, lighting and render in Blender Cycles.
Hope you like it.

23 Likes

Wow ! Nice work :slightly_smiling_face:

Next step : making an awesome game from that scene and universe :smiley:

See you :slight_smile: ++
Tricotou

2 Likes

Really nice image, I love the models and the texturing, but in my opinion the renders could be mybe a bit more contrasted. I think they look a bit “flat”. But still awesome work.

Maybe something like this?
Or what do you think?

6 Likes

Thank you very much!
Yes, it would be nice…
Thanks friend!

Thank you very much for comment!
Yes, I am agree. An interior scene always is complicated, because the light is low, and so the post production of this work was hard.
Thanks for your advice friend.

I am happy that I could help. I know the problem you had I also often struggle on interior scenes . But still nice Work especially the texturing

I look at something like this and I’m both really inspired by the sheer awesomeness of it and really discouraged by the fact that it will probably be months if not years before I’m at this level. Well done indeed! :slight_smile:

1 Like