wolverine 50%

My last jobi work.
wolverine status 50%

It looks like you’re in control here, it seems well modeled overall.

Clothes look a bit oversmoothed, and the draping of the fabric looks a bit unnatural and not as organic as it should. The pants seem to bulge out too much also on the legs. Does he have cotton stuffed into his pants? Also, this guy looks like he’s from the 80’s. Who wears their pants that high?

Technically, it is well done. However, aesthetically, that is NOT wolverine. That is Elvis …

1 – he’s smiling!!!
2. – his hair – I am the first to admit that the comic book hair style doesn’t work in 3D – but the Hawaii 5-O sure as hell ain’t any better. I think I like the latest incarnation the best – short with a little side spike:

1. he needs more definition some sharper angles to his form – maybe this will be done with sculpting or normal maps.
  2. His pose isn’t very aggressive – point his front knee out and turn his front foot in

alot of these are IMOs … so take it as such

Hello!
The idea is to be in the 70s, as the wolverine that I’m creating is a boy in the war.
Their claws are bone and more physical like a young boy.
The pants in today’s modeling alone, would fail the sculpture and its corresponding displacement maps then.
Another 50% would fail.
Hope you like it.
health friend:yes:

1. His pose isn’t very aggressive – point his front knee out and turn his front foot in
    alot of these are IMOs … so take it as such[/QUOTE]

Jeje thanks for commenting!
It’s a young man in the war of the 70s.
I’ll take all your suggestions. thanks
The expression has not yet facias rig system. Therefore no expensive system so far.
In point four not understood well the proposal.
It happens that I am an American who does not speak English :smiley:

Wolverine UP! 80% finish.
SSS and textures.