Hi! my name is Tonatiuh and I come from Spain, I’m a physiotherapist, osteopath who also teach.
I’m new to blender artists and to blender an 3D programs in general. I have a project to make an anatomical model for my clases and to illustrate books or videos with accurate human anatomy with almost all the anatomical accidents. So my question is in regards to the best approach to have this done. At the moment I’m working in the bones part and so far I came with this workflow:
- Find and use anatomical pictures for references.
- Make by hand a low poly approximation of the bond. (or use the skin modifier)
- Sculpt the form, and the basics detail with dyntopo
- Make a multi res, and sculpt again. (I don’t know if I prefer after this to do normal maps or bump maps, or just use the hypoly mesh.
- uvi unwrap, and textures (in the TODO to learn)
In the other hand I need help in regards to haw is the best approach to organized the objects. Al separate, and then link to an other blender file, and in that case the objects have to be exported in .OBJ or in the blender file? or all in one BIG file?
Example of a bone I’m working on:
I hope you can help me, because the options in blender are enormous and I’m a bit overwhelm. Thank you! and sorry about my English!