this is my very first time posting here, though ive been following your posts every now and then, and some works too. got some nice lessons from the sites, and its a very good place for reasorces.
well, thought to submit to you one of my old works - its a wretch from gears of war - i used a wireframe from the original game as a blueprint.
well, since it was one of my very first works (did it with a couple months of blender, been using it for 3 or 4 months now), id like you guys to give an opinion, and tell me what could be improved in the model - aside obviously from the texturing, cos at the time i didnt even know how to apply two different texs to the same model
so, here it goes. its not finished yet, as it hasnt the arms done. and i have to take that mirror modifier off, it makes me mad when it comes to pose the char :ba: (lol, nice emoticon haha)
will be posting other works that may look more mature