In search of improving my modeling speed I’ve decided to start a series of speed models. So I took out my dictionary, opened it, and saw to my horror the entry ‘quartz watch’.
At the end of the 30 minutes it turned out that I had to drop the ‘quartz’ part (simply not enough time) as well as several other things and ended up with this horrible thing.
Since this is my first speed model I would mainly like comments on what general areas I should have concentrated more, and on which areas I might have spend too much time. Beneath you find a wireframe version.
General tips for faster modeling and Speed Modeling Contests are also very welcome.
Note: since this is an individual speed model, not made for a competition I thought the wip forum was most suitable to post.