X-Muscle System for Blender 4.X

Get ready for huge savings! All k44dev Studio assets including X-Muscle System for Blender at 25% discount on BlenderMarket #blackfriday https://blendermarket.com/products/x-muscle-system

For latest news follow k44dev Studio on social media:

Facebook:

YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/c/k44devStudio

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/k44devStudio

Blender Market:

1 Like

Will this addon work in blender 2.8?

Yes, it will be ported to Blender 2.8 with bunch of new features. All current users will get free upgrade to 2.8 when it’s ready.

Best Regards!
Albert

2 Likes

can you give us some eta for the blender 2.8?
beta is allready out with addon developers ready api
iam intresting for buy but the problem is cant return back to blender 2.79 anymore its look so old :frowning:
but anyway the next week i will buy this super usefull addon
i will inform you here :slight_smile:

Hi and thank you for your question.
Blender 2.8 beta means most of the features are implemented already and there is no bigger steps considered to implement new ones. However at the moment Blender 2.8beta is extremely unstable what means for production 2.79 is the software to go. This will be valid for some time, until 2.8 stabilizes. This may take some time.
If it comes to the add-on
ETA is not defined yet. However porting already started and according to policy X-Muscle System XL users will exclusively receive first beta updates.

Will let you know if any specific date appear on the calendar.

Best Regards!
Albert

hey help me i purchase your xmuscle addon but the download links i received it didnt show me the addon
my email is [email protected]
but one mistake i did was i buy this without being login in to the blendermarket.com

can you send me email to send you the order info?

Hello!
There’s nothing to worry about. I’ll report the issue to Blender Market support team and they will take care of you.

Best Regards!
Albert

oh thank you man i was in panic mod
how stupid i was that forget to login ?
thank you again

No problem, BM support should contact you any time soon.

1 Like

ok its done!
thank you for this amazing addon

any news about porting for blender 2.8? even some alpha version?

Hello and thank you for your question!

X-Muscle System 2.8 development is moving slowly forward but it’s getting more and more speed. It will go full speed right after I finish work on another cross-application tool for animators and riggers which will be officially announced soon.

X-Muscle System 2.8 will not be just a simple port. It will take advantages of Blender’s 2.8 features and improvements.

Best Regards!
Albert

2 Likes

Wow new tool for animators and riggers? Amazing
I will be the first who will buy

I’m thinking about buying this addon and was wondering if there is any news regarding the 2.8 version

Hi!
Porting the add-on to 2.8 is currently in on-going state. Add-on release should be just on time with official Blender 2.8. XL variant users may expect add-on beta version availability slightly earlier.

Best Regards
Albert

1 Like

Blender Market Spring Sale is getting slowly to an end. The last chance to grab hundreds of addons and assets 25% ends with the end of this Weekend! And that includes X-Muscle System and all of its assets

Best Regards!
Albert

2 Likes

So those who brought the XL version we will get a notification for the beta 2.8 version ;
iam eagerly awaiting ,iam rigging a lion and the xmuscle system it’s must for this type of rigs

Hello!
Porting the add-on comes in two stages. First is pretty straight forward port with preserved as many features as possible. From user’s point of view this version (2.0.0) will work as close as the current version (1.9.7) but for Blender 2.8x. After 2.0.0 will be some stable releases 2.0.x.
Stage two is where new features comes in. This will come with X-Muscle System 2.8.0. Starting from the 2.8.0 version of the add-on XMS will use full advantage of Blender 2.8x and later. This is long term development and maintenance and all current and future users will get free updates for the product lifetime. There is no chance anyone will miss the update. All users will be notified via BlenderMarket notification system, as well as facebook page and twitter. There are new video tutorials in plan, (so please subscribe to the channel), more skeletal models but this will come after the add-on’s updates which has the biggest priority.

Best Regards!
Albert

4 Likes

Small question: Is it possible to attach muscles to already-finalized ManuelBastiony character? Is it possible to “musclify” MBLabs armature just to get physically realistic deformations without too much manual fitting? or completely without manual fitting, if possible :slight_smile: (just dreaming)

If some fitting is required - what exactly needed to attach ready-to-use muscles to mblabs armature?