X-Muscle System for Blender 4.X

Hello and thank you for your question!

Here’s short video tutorial about basic integration Manuel Bastioni Lab and X-Muscle System. The integration works pretty much the same as you would use any other rig instead, at least at the moment.

Best Regards!
Albert

1 Like

Hello everyone!

X-Muscle System Beta for Blender 2.8 porting is in progress, however meanwhile you may want to check out the latest product for riggers and animators X-Pose Picker, an advanced tool for building, using and sharing picker layouts for characters, machines and so on. it’s universal, works with any rigs and will support other 3D Software like Unreal Engine in the future.

More info about the picker and its features on BlenderMarket:

Best Regards!
Albert

1 Like

Is there any timeline when we can see a beta of X-Muscle for 2.8?

Hopefully this week!

Best Regards!
Albert

4 Likes

X-Muscle System for Blender 2.8 is out! Grab it from https://www.blendermarket.com/products/x-muscle-system

Share the good news all over the web!
Best Regards!
Albert

5 Likes

YES! Thanks for this :slight_smile:

1 Like

its show me the same last version for blender 2.79

That’s totally fine. It’s a straight port for 2.8 so
internal version numbers remains the same.
Just make sure you install xmusclesystem_28.zip , otherwise it won’t work at all.

Albert

I can’t see anything like xmuscle system 2.8.zip

1 Like

That’s not good. As far as I know blendermarket is using Amazon cloud storage. Probably they need to sync the files between the servers first.

Actually I did not add the files to both variations. Sorry! My bad! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

It should be fine now. Thanks for the heads up!!

Best Regards!
Albert

1 Like

I am finally at my home studio after a long absence so I can again work at a full throttle! Expect more content to come.

2.0.1 stable update is out!
release contains bugfix for binding microControllers with the skin.

Thank you everyone for the support!

Best Regards!
Albert

2 Likes

3 Likes

X-Muscle System 2.0.2 is out!

containing non responding properties fix!

Best Regards!
Albert

4 Likes

Just playing with the outliner :sweat_smile:
walkong

8 Likes

Hello Everyone!
I proudly announce the latest X-Muscle System update has been deployed. This version regards only Blender 2.8

versions 2.1.9

• internal engine improvement muscle bulge stability (affects only new entities)

This fix will affect only muscle entities you create with this new version of the add-on. All old muscles in your project will remain untouched - so if you experienced issue with unstable muscle bulge rotating itself on joint bending then most likely you should replace the muscle with the new one, created with 2.1.9 version of the add-on. Don’t wait any longer, update your add-on now :slight_smile: .

Best Regards!
Albert

Hello everyone!

From now on for everyone working on Blender with language localization enabled the latest add-on version will work without a struggle!

Set your favorite language, Spanish, German, French or others!

versions 2.2.7

Best Regards!

Albert

Hello!
X-Muscle System 2.2.9 is out!

This version includes important hotfix for microControllers, please update your add-on

Best Regards!

Albert

Hello!
User’s Manual update for X-Muscle System 2.2.9 is out!
It is available for download as additional pdf file.

Happy New Year and Best Regards!

Albert

I downloaded this from Blender Market But the plugin says 2.2.7. Where can I find VER 2.2.9 ?