I’m still discovering Blender (2.5.2 on Mac OSX), and i’m quite a noob in some part of the software.
I’m trying to control the x-offset of a texture using a driver but it doesn’t seems to work.
Here is what i tried to do :
- i set up a bone that can move in the x direction from 0 to 10 (using a location constraint in world space),
- i applied a UV texture to a 3D model,
- in the texture of my model panel, right click on x-offset and add a single driver,
Driver set-up part :
- in the graph editor panel, “driver mode” & “drivers” panel, i choose average value,
- i clicked on “add variable” then choose “transform channel”,
- i choose my armature and bone previously set up,
- i choose x-location and left “local space” unchecked,
As I’m moving the “bone texture-controller”, nothing happens. The “debug value” in the editor panel stay to “0” and the x-offset of the texture stay to “0” also.
Anybody can help me with that ? Thanks for any help and sorry for the bad english (not my native language :D).