X-ray materials, scenes, objects, and makeHuman models

Hi!

We are looking for a talented and experienced veteran designer to help us develop some realistic materials, objects, and scenes that can replicate the outputs from baggage x-ray scanners and human mmW scanners.

We plan to use readily available 3D models (some mesh repair may be required), and the majority of the work will be related to material and scene development in order to develop a series of template examples that can be re-used.

This is a PAID opportunity and we are a company looking for a very experienced designer/artist preferably with a portfolio/examples of similar modeling/rendering tasks.

The duration of the project will be 3-6 months, perhaps with follow-on consultancy work, as required.

The outputs from the work will be a collection of template materials, objects, scenes, makeHuman models, and blend files that can be edited and updated whilst maintaining a realistic render that is representative of a baggage x-ray scanner and human mmW scanner.

More information available upon request.

Thanks!

I would love to work with you.
This is my
This are examples of my work.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.