Yay im a monkey

Well i topped 500 posts and i must say, I LOVE THIS SITE. The people here are so helpful. You guys bring a whole new dimension to Blender. Just wanted to say thanks to the whole elysiun Team and the whole elysiun Community.

THANKS GUYS,
~HC~

This must be the most cheesy monkey celebration I’ve seen so far … :wink:

md01

YAY CELEBRATE THE MONKEY RATING

http://img115.exs.cx/img115/8339/monkey1.gif

um… I hate to burst your bubble, but if I recall, the proper way to celebrate is to make a fancy “suzanne render”, not posting an animated GIF of a monkey.

sigh…im so happy for you…

You just love these posts, don’t you, dante?

Congrats, Cheesy.

So does HC stand for “HeadCheese” or “Holy Crap?”

:wink:

yeah
http://www.egd.se/power/pics/noob.jpg

Dude, I think Forum Monkey has long lost it’s novelty, look at how many members have that rating?

You just love these posts, don’t you, dante?

yes. why. shouldnt. i. they. are. so. amazingly. uncluttering.

For once, I must agree with Kansas. There really isn’t any novelty to it at all. [/quote]

The novelty exists for those that aren’t bothered by it. For those that are bothered … I would suggest you simply bypass the topic. 8)

Congratulations cheesey head :slight_smile:

yeah…and then theres people that care. I imagine you’ll make a post like this one too…sigh. Well, at least I don’t tell peoople to stop anymore :slight_smile:

said the “n00b”

ROFLOL hhahahhaha lol @ner I bet he doesn’t know what blender is. :wink:

I like santa!

^-if this wasnt already a rediculous thread, that would be spam!

…I also like santa…

When someone reaches monkey withen a month it ruins it for the rest of us. (Not that is what HC did but someone else did-I just cant remember who.)

May I bask forever in the sea of noob…

76 posts and counting. :o

When someone reaches monkey withen a month it ruins it for the rest of us. (Not that is what HC did but someone else did-I just cant remember who.)

Ooh, ooh, I know, I know :stuck_out_tongue: