Yaya - Grandma

Most of these artist on this page dont have any respect all adding insults and so forth as children would do ive never seen such terrible comments from other artist yet there work doesnt even amount to DcVertice’s Artwork DcVertice you have done well i respect your art direction i love the mixture between realism and cartoon and i would really like to say congratulations. but for the rest of these artist i must say you all make the pixologics artist look 5000 times better you all bring shame to the blender community with your foul mouth words this is why i prefer other modeler website they all help one another with work not adding insults to there supposed compliments
if you cant say anything nice just please stay quiet and respect the other artist.

thanks DcVertice
It was very useful

@Unreal Animation

Thanks. But I think that all opinions must be respect and I don’t want make polemic. If somebody have a very error opinion the experience will change that.

http://www.infoocean.info/avatar3.jpgI want show my last character, a personal proyect to make a complete character in Blender.

Noticed that you had difficulties rigging the hair, this would have helped me thinks:

A character!
Awesomeness!!
I wonder too, how you did the hair.