Yeah Spain

It happens to be the only country in either continent with America in its name, and it has been called such for centuries. I don’t think anyone is going to stop just because other people on the continents get a sudden splurge of continental pride and demand that it be stopped. That’s just bitching for the sake of having something to bitch about.

Hey thanks, i’ll bomb every dike in the netherlands so i’ll flood you out if the country agrees with you.

why exactly would theeth want to ban anyone, there is nothing untoward going on in this thread, except of course kansas’s mental state.

thank god they made the dikes strong. not like the houses in kansas.

Nah, they make the house strong in Kansas too. Oz was getting overcrowded with retards getting flown in by twisters and filled a complaint…

Martin

Nah, they make the house strong in Kansas too. Oz was getting overcrowded with retards getting flown in by twisters and filled a complaint…[/quote]

that is a pitty. but then you can use some nice gadgets developed by the americans for killing people.

Nah, they make the house strong in Kansas too. Oz was getting overcrowded with retards getting flown in by twisters and filled a complaint…[/quote]

that is a pitty. but then you can use some nice gadgets developed by the americans for killing people.[/quote]
That is why a new world order is needed, think of it, the whole planet without swearing or offensive activity, and what better way to do that then weed out those who oppose or put them into rehab centers :wink:

by rehab centers kansas, do you mean concentration camps.

that is the problem with americans. they think they can control everything. but we are lucky they cant.

but kansas_15. what kind of religion do you have?

(im an atheist)

PLEASE moderators do you job. Sexualityy views in GENERAL are a extreamly volatile subject.

ger.

joeedh

PLEASE EVERYONE READ THIS:

The views of Kansas_15 do not in any way represent the views of the people of the United States of America as individuals or as a whole body of people, nor of the government of the United States of America. Also, his views do not represent the vast majority of the Republican party or the right wing. I’m not exactly sure what he would be classified as, nutjob more than likely.

Thank you.

There is nothing sexy about right wing night jobs :wink:

just generalising. but ideas like kansas_15s one are more likely to be heard in europe than good things. and there is a reason why we kicked people out of europe to the new world many years ago…

The world has been getting worse every year and we need a new order and overhaul of government if it is to last even through the current century.

Im glad I live in England, no where near u Kansas

do i need to bring up my timetravelthread?

there seems to be alot of uk people here (me included)

Fudge

Kansas, check your PM’s.

anyone from SE london

The nazis called their planes to change the world - “the new order”.