Yep! That is how i feel alright

Training the AI by feeding our artworks without our permission then calling the same AI Art as their own is completely Wrong!There should be some boundry which shouldn’t be crossed !
Artstation https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nEggGX
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/khatri3d/
Character is inspired by “Pixar Inside Out”

17 Likes

Training the AI by feeding our artworks without our permission then calling the same AI Art as their own is completely Wrong!

Then you too should never see any painting by another artist in your life to not create something similar or be inspired by it. Isn’t it?

2 Likes

Lol ! these AI debates are so fun !

If I follow the reasoning, the problem would be like if I ask an artist to do something and then use that work like if it was mine, because I’m the one who submitted the idea to the artist.

Maybe we should wait a few years and when AI will be able to create an arstation account and claim their own work we might accept them as grown up artists…

What do you think ?

2 Likes

It is more complex than just saying AI is stealing my artwork. Or someone is stealing my artwork with AI. The one can paint copy of your painting with any tool with or without AI. So the problem is how much you can copy not which tool you are using. Why one tool should be banned and others not? Most AI do not make 100% copies btw. It is creating something new.

1 Like

Hey, guys, this is not the place for the AI debate. There are threads in off-topic chat for that. Please keep the replies on-topic and focused about this specific piece of art

3 Likes

Please keep the replies on-topic and focused about this specific piece of art

You’re right. However, this piece contains a statement that could be the subject of such a debate.

1 Like

Someone should use an AI to create a “no AI images” image…

1 Like

here it is:

4 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thank you !

1 Like

Not comparable. What IS comparable is when fine artists used to paint perfect replicas of classic paintings and sell those to rubes.

Well I think this specific piece of art would be fun to use as input for stable diffusion. :upside_down_face: