Yet another archviz

Hello. Just my latest project in blender 1 day for first preview for the client and 1 day for clients corrections.
Click on images for full size.

Images on Postimage - click for full size

Attachments

this looks clean and smooth! Just few questions if you would like to share with

1, How did you set up the sample for the render? Is this a closed room with lamp only or use some window with portal lighting?

2, Did you use any clamp to help reduce the noise? I didn’t see any spark or flakes in there. How did you control that?

3, Did you use any add-on to help you organise the model and shader lib? Just 1 day for all setup is so effect in project!

Nice job man! 5 Stars from me :slight_smile:

Wow that was fast for that great quality. I think is very hard to have an interior render that clean with that many lights.

@congcong009 Well, I have a material group for cycles unversal shader - just import it on the start into the scene and it will save us about 70% of time for materials.
I use clamp direct 6 and clamp indirect 2, exposure 2.2 2500 samples and bilaterial blur for denoising, but if i wold have a bit more time - not one night for rendering of 4 rooms (i shared only one) i would set 3000 samples and would not use the bilaterial blur.
I don’t use any addons for managing models, just i made more than 300 interiors in blender since 2007 and i have my own model repository.

I didn’t get your blue option. Is that from scene->film->filter type?

here you can download node pack for denoising and many other cool things

got it! thanks mate :slight_smile: