Yharnam night

So, recently the challenge for bloodborne 2 came out. I wanted to resume my old work (one of the first I made in blender) and upgrade it, reshaping everything, creating a new main character, giving new light to this fan art in 4k . The setting is slightly stylized, but I tried to stay as faithful as possible to the style of the game, mixing modeled assets with those of the original game found on the web and little else taken in Megascans. I had tough times especially when it came to UV mapping, but in the end, also thanks to the huge Quixel Mixer, I was able to create textures that are faithful to the game’s setting and quite realistic. It came out practically an original setting, nonexistent in the game, which takes place in the city of Yharnam (in the background) by the time of the hunting night.
By now I think it is understood that I am a big fan of from software’s works … what else to say, I’m happy with the final result which, however, due to my work, took a long time to be realized in the spare time, and I hope that you like it!

Will the hunter be able to reach the lantern found at the back of the church so to return to the dream?

Some shots of the hunter

Some of the used asset

enjoy!
artstation: https://www.artstation.com/bad_karma

31 Likes

Impressive work!

1 Like

Looks great - that’s a lot of detail!

1 Like

:+1:
Congrats.

1 Like

Thanks! I made a special effort on this, since it’s one of my favorite game ever

Great work … literally.

1 Like

This is really amazing!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Wow great work, I like all the detail you put into it. It makes me want to try out that game.

1 Like

Thanks Bart, I appreciate it very much :heart:

1 Like

Very nice work!! Congrats!!! :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

1 Like

@Bad_Karma Great job, I love the mood, the environment reminds me of Thief game series :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks! The environment is quite similar, but for me this one was epic. Definitely much complex and tough, speaking of both maps (architecture) and gameplay. Still waiting/hoping for a 2nd chapter