šŸ—³ You can now vote for the Best of Blender Artists 2023!

Thank you for nominating my artwork. There are some amazing entries by very talented artists here.

3 Likes

I have a thought:
Maybe for next year, it would be better to group animations separately from still renders? It seems to me that they should be in another category.

They are? Thereā€™s a voting topic just for Animations :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well yes, but I thought maybe something like splitting up each category (characters, landscapes, geonodes, vfx, etc.) into stills and animations, because Iā€™d noticed that there were animations withing those categories which are usually leagues ahead of what any still can achieve lol

1 Like

It would instantly double the number of categories though. The same argument could be made for npr too. I donā€™t think we should over complicate this.

1 Like

Considering all the activity in the coding area here on BA, maybe you could consider including categories for best free and best paid add-on on BA?

1 Like

I prefer to focus on artwork for these awards.

1 Like

I am very grateful and honored to be part of this contest, I thank you with all my heart.
This community is amazing with wonderful artists.
Thanks!

2 Likes

I know Iā€™m being stupid, but how do you cast your vote? :rofl:

It was a matter of selecting the options and submitting them. But the poll is closed now.

2 Likes

Not many votes for my work, but overall Iā€™m very happy with the nomination.
Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for including my work. Im really happy to get so many votes!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for nominating. I am very honored to see my work among other great images and artists. Congratulations to all nominated and winners. Thanks for voters and organizers. Bless!

3 Likes

Hey folks, a quick note that Iā€™m working through the submissions but I need a little more time to wrap things up. Lifeā€™s been a bit too busy and I need to slow down a little :slight_smile: Iā€™ll be ready soon!

14 Likes