You dont like someone?post it here!

uhm… You’re not even worthy of trout slapping! :o

Martin

Couldn’t find the original “fish slapping dance”. Damn shame. Some of you losers might have enjoyed it.

Theeth, or should I say Teeth :smiley: , this one is for you.

takes one to know one
HH

You’ve got to do better than that, HH. Come on, this is the Big Time Insult Thread.

You humans are all alike. Why don’t you just climb back into the trees where you belong, hairless primates. I’m so sick of hearing your whining about this or that. The only thing stopping me from tearing you a new A$$Hole is that I don’t want to get what you’re so full of on my fur.

You all are on my HUMAN List!

So watch out the next time you are in the woods… Cause I can smell your putrid hide from miles away!

KEEP QUIET, RUG :o

YOU KEEP QUIET! SPOOKY SHED! No… wait… SMELLY OUTHOUSE!

Oh… and Yo Mama too!

ValarKing can go suck a bong :x

Grizzly69… On behalf of all human kind:

Kill all the bears!!! Bears suck! You suck! I hate bears… :x :x :x :x

Burn all forests…

F*ck WWF…

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH… :x :x :x :x

no way, i dont wanna do that!

You idiot Skunker (or is it Skanker)! Just like a human, has to post everthing twice. I bet you have to be told something twice before you know what was said.

Skunker! Get your head out of your BUTT!
Skunker! Get your head out of your BUTT!

If I wouldn’t get in trouble for leaving the Circus, I would come up there and show you a thing or two.
The next time the Circus comes to your town, I’ll be waitin’ right next to my little bicycle to pop that big zit on your shoulder you call a head.

Bears rule!
Skunker drools!

I see the amount ignorant f*cks keep growing, this attempt of showing each others muscles only gives me the opportunity to tell you, that each and everyone of you are the mere essence of all things that we dispise. Not to mention your aroma’s fill the room to suffocate whoever chooses to inhale the deadly toxin, what you call the sweet smell of dental hygiene. In any case I choose not to participate in this amazingly long progressing thread, proving that dumb numskulls still exist, and will only increase, since the very dna, your genetic structure is corrupted by the ignorance and stupidity of your human intelect.

Now, last but not least…I want to add… BWRAAAAAAAAAAARG!!!

Worst Post… Ever! :stuck_out_tongue:

Worst post ever
BWAAAAAAAARG!!

What is that? A fart? Are you farting in my general direction?

I may take offense to that. Don’t make me angry or I may just have to come get you. But it will have to wait until after the circus show, I’m center ring tonight. So maim you later.

He says he’s already got one.
What?
He says he’s already got one. It is very nice.

[quote=“Grizzly69”]

What is that? A fart? Are you farting in my general direction?

I may take offense to that. Don’t make me angry or I may just have to come get you. But it will have to wait until after the circus show, I’m center ring tonight. So maim you later.[/quote]
I’ve got a couple of things to say:

Sorry to any 56k’ers that might get a slowdown from my stuff, but I say, screw them! BUY A BETTER CONNECTION YOU GHEY M0F0S!

Weeeeeeeeee…you all suck sooooooo baaaaaaaad weeeeee!!

at least we suck metophorically. and we dont suck ourselves.

Valar, you can kiss my beautiful brown boots:

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/assets/Sycophant.jpg

OR I’ll make sure my Nazi-bitch(mom) makes you BEG to use the computer!!!

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/assets/Nazi.jpg