You dont like someone?post it here!

Grizly69, humans post the same thing twice to make Teddie bears like you understand…

Teddies are stupid!!!

People are smart!!!

No wonder why you are close to extinct…

Bears sleep to much!!! I’ll wait till winter comes. THEN I’LL COME TO YOU… :x :x :x

No matter which cave you’ll hide your self!!! I’ll find you. I’ll have your A$$ by Christmass as a present…

Teddie… Teddie Teddie… :stuck_out_tongue:

at least we suck metophorically. and we dont suck ourselves.

it’s a skill valarking, even in the case you* find someone to do it for you, wich I really doubt…I suggest you practise… :stuck_out_tongue:

just remember:

He is a circus bear. He wears pink skirts at work :stuck_out_tongue:

is his back really that flexible?
two inches don’t reach that far…

HH

is his back really that flexible?
two inches don’t reach that far…

HH[/quote]

hehe, an ant could give him…

oh, I see, something like:

three hairs, and one is dripping…

:smiley:

HH

OOOHHHH!!! Shut up you to valarking!!!

And stop knocking your head, with the hammer…

Your memory won’t come back!!!

And above all, this is not the proper cure for Alzheimer…

Remember the other day you called me a racist???

I hate you for that… One of these days I’m gonna bust you …!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

What is that? A fart? Are you farting in my general direction?

Hey Grizzly Boy??? That was your own disgusting breath.

You smell like a sewer you ugly Teddie-Bear…

You stink…

Go get a date with RipSting’s ugly little Nazi-Mom… She’s the only one who matches, you…

skontar.

I hate you all
I hate you all
I hate you all…
I hate you all…
I hate you all…
I hate you all…
I hate you all…

SUPERIOR HATE…

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Most of all I hate @ce. This is his Baby photograph:

http://www.humorasylum.com/pics/pic192.jpg

And this one is Theeth’s!!!

http://www.humorasylum.com/pics/pic146.jpg

AAAArrrrghhhhhhhhh!!! :x :x :x ( :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: )

skontar: tsk tsk tsk… now I will have to kill you

Martin

two inches? yes…my back only has to bend two inches…the manhood that I carry does not need extra effort to reach…btw haunt_house, do you want some tweezers for christmas? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have no interest in satisfying you. Keep those tweezers and masturbate yourself. And stop using those magnifying glasses all the time. Face reality. All those girls do not laugh with you, they laugh at you.

Well, it would not be that bad if you had other qualities to compensate with.
But as long as your face has the colour of a baboon’s behind, you can always get a job as traffic light.

happy 600 :smiley:

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday dear Haunt_House…
Happy birthday to me
big badaboom

HH

sorry…I was just trying to find yours with the magnifying glasses…it seems that yours have gotten lost somewhere…dont worry I’ll keep the tweezers…and pick yours up if I find it…I’ll return it to you :slight_smile:

btw…those girls stop laughing the moment I face them from behind :wink:

weeeeee…this thread it fun!

That’s enough. I’m closing this topic. It’s not going anywhere. Wait a second… I’m not a moderator!

Thus:

You guys are all QMFs! (Quick Mother ****) Please go fc yourselves! (As if you haven’t already.) WOOF

Can’t we all just get along? (Immediately pulls out drill, flamethrower, fish, videotape of “Titanic,” and a nice sword to destroy anybody who says no!)

Blend off! Smeg off! **** off!

^&#^^&^%&@#^&^@#^#%^#%^%%%@^&#@%^&$^@&^@$%^%$%@&$%@^&#%^@%#^&#@%^&^&@%&@%&^#$% YOU!

WELL $^$@&^&$^%#^#@%^$^&@^&$@^&^@&$^*& YOU TOO!

Pulls out some fruit to kill everyone… hopes nobody has any tigers, 16-ton weights, guns, or pointed sticks (SHUT UP!) to defend themselves!

^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$]^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$^&&^&^&#^^&^$$%%^@^@%&%^&%^$ YOU!

pS: Dickie sucks his own little Dickie sucks his own little Dickie sucks his own little Dickie sucks his own… where exactly is this going?

Happy :x birthday Haunt House!

Just remember that we all hate you and watch your back.
Since @ce is around, maybe that should be “watch your behind”.

And Cube Fan (really, I’ve only seen round ones. A cubic fan don’t make sense) I’ve still got a couple of fullback’s eels and a stick with the point broken off (someone still carries it in his guts :x )
I’m gonna hit you with the stick now :smiley:
[THUMP] damn! you broke my stick!

1. pofo

(this thread is fun)[/i]

I am well equipped:

HH

:sings: You load sixteen tons, and what you you get, another day older and deeper in debt. When my baby comes a callin’, I can’t go, I owe my soul to the company store.

Imp

haunt house what happend with the acme 100 tons? those are much more fun!

you won´t notice the difference when I drop´em at yer. Besides, if you want them, model away :x
HH

Offcourse I’ll notice the difference…
I’ll hear a big thump…instead of the big KLadAAAAANG! with rocks cracking…and me splattering in pieces :slight_smile: