you know this guy?

hi! i’m trying to start a communication with the guy (or girl) who made this robotic arm simulator… and can’t seem to find a way. i’d like to ask permission to use his/her project on mine. any idea how to contact him/her? his last activity on his blog was april 2005!
thanks for any help!

Judging by how fast science is progressing, he’s probably a cyborg by now :slight_smile:

Seriously, he said he studied at Carnegie Mellon in a Computer Science class called Robotic Manipulation. you also know the year - 2005. Contact the university and ask them if they know anything about it. Meniton the class, the year, what his project was about and perhaps a link to this website.

Edit: see the link of the bottom of the page you posted? click on it and you’ll get straight to his blog. It seems his name is Josh and he’s from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

His name is in one of the screenshots you posted.

*edit
Nevermind, Lamoot beat me to it :slight_smile:

thanks for the replies… yes i saw his blog, his name, his place of origin, but i was at least looking for an email ad :smiley:

Contact the university and ask them if they know anything about it.
am coming from Asia, and international calls costs too much, can’t seem to find an email either to contact the university…
thanks anyway, i’ll continue to look for options…
edit:here is what i got from the search page :frowning:
Information obtained from the Carnegie Mellon Directory may not be used to provide addresses for mailings to students, faculty or staff. This directory is provided for information of the Carnegie Mellon community and those who have specific interest in reaching individual students, faculty or staff. Any solicitation of business, information, contributions or other responses from individuals listed in this publication by mail, telephone or other means is forbidden.

thanks for sharing this :slight_smile: