You know you are addicted to BLENDER when...

OK, Who left the cage open, it looks like Suzanna’s escaped again…

Attachments

When you scream when you find out there’s no edit mode in Lightwave, after having to use Lightwave for a job if you want to avoid being fired.

I’m playing two other forum games. I started one of them. How did I miss this one? Remember the true/false game? It actually did get locked in the end.

…when you are the person who started a forum game.

… When you always wonder why 3DS Max isn’t as good as Blender, despite people saying its better.

…when you made your avatar in blender specially for that purpose.

When you find yourself screaming at Photoshop, and cursing Adobe and its programmer’s children because shift-d isnt duplicating your selection(been a while since that happened, but all the same :slight_smile: ).
oh, and
@Tynch about lightwave: I feel you on that one :slight_smile:

Peace.

You try using Blender commands when using 3DS Max, but never try using Max commands while using Blender.

OH I GOT ONE!
you know your addicted to blender when you, uh, use blender alot?

…when you have posted every other post in a thread.

I am not addicted to blender ,

I just use it a lot so I don’t have to talk to my fat wife.

…when you use it as an excuse to get out of doing something.

i do that all the time!
your addicted when you use it pass over half your classes by claiming it makes your school look good and you should get extra credit for it and also get extra time to work on it… because it makes the school look good:D

When you are searching for Blender troubleshooting docs. and you realize only after 5-10 of the most confusing minutes of your life that you are reading manuals for the kitchen appliance…

That one sucks…

…when you model your imaginary friend.

… When you answer 3DS Max quiz questions wrong, because the answer you put down is correct for Blender. (Happened to me. You can’t use booleans as a modifyer in 3DS Max.)

…when you have had a dream that you were rendering something.

When someone mentions a blender, meaning the kitchen device, and I say “You use Blender also?”

When you find out someone you know has blender on their computer by adding it to the conversation.
(I wasn’t actually having a conversation. He just walked in and saw me using blender. He said, “Hey, that’s on my computer too. I tried it out for a while.”)

When you say this:

AH yeah!!!