You will never catch me!

So i finally desided to show something

Thumbnail

26 Likes

Love it. Are they characters for an animation?

1 Like

i was very ambitious when i decided to make this project and yeah i want it to be a short animation, but then i realize that this is a heavy job for me with my current skill. im still learning , so i hope some day i will show people something intresting :smiley:

2 Likes

The way that you have used a suggestion of “an extreme fish-eye lens” to dramatic effect is very good. The impossibly-positioned electrical wires make a great framing device. Likewise the way that the buildings simply bend. The scene is full of little details – a hopscotch court, a bird on the building, birds in the air, a television antenna. Trees, with glowing sun-lit mist on the trees. In fact, everywhere you look closely, you see something else. And the exposure is very clean throughout. This is about as good as it gets.

This definitely calls for animation. I’d love to be tumbling through this world.

1 Like

Awesome job… 11/10

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I love making this little details and im glad you enjoy it :slight_smile:

Thank you!

YAY! That a big step for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

man jimmy neutron really switched up his career after the show

(translated from idiot: “nice job”)

Haha :slight_smile: Yeah his life was dramatically changed after the last episode

You can read more about this work on BlenderNation: