This is the dwarf model that I’ve made and finished in last few days of 2025. I know that there are still some parts requiring more polish, like clothing in which I am getting better with each project. I’ve decided that this project is finished for now as I stayed on this too long (I’ve got issues with conceptualising step and very often I go with the flow, that ends with constant changes and tweeks
)
Therefore. Behold. This is a dwarf.
Sculpted, retopologised, textured, rigged
Rigged via AutoRigPro
Added some shapekeys and corrective shapekeys (as seen in one portrait frame ^^)
Textured in Substance Painter - thing that I did differently than before is that I’ve added micro details in texturing phase with a seamless texture made by sculpting it in blender and not by sclupting them directly on the mesh.
All models seen are made from the scratch by me and excluding ARP and Substance everything is done in blender.
I think I’ve grown a bit by doing this personal project (I am kinda proud of the skin even you can see some repetitions), but feel free to criticize and mention parts that I could do better (I am extremly aware of the boots)








