your blender skills

Ton’s one of the co-creators of Blender, that’s true. You did your homework!
I doubt Ton has enough time to chat with us, though. He’s busy making Blender even better :wink:

He’s busy making Blender even better :wink:

hooray!!!_!!! (fill in the blank)

Unfortunately, it seems that they’ve adapted a no tolerance policy. Oh well, off topic is close enough to News and Discussion.

I have the same problem. I have NEVER posted in finished projects. I’m only going to show my work when I create something incredible (if that ever happens, which it will). I did post in focused critique once though (this was my first post). Heh… Look at it in its crappy, lowpoly glory here. Ah, back in the good old days when I didn’t even know what a tri was… Whoa, just realized that the famous Modron answered in my thread… Maybe I’m due for another posted project after these six months that I’ve been here?

I think my best blender skill is “having fun” :slight_smile:

Texturing, I’m pretty bad at everything else.

I don’t really know what mine is, I don’t consistently do well with a certain aspect - sometimes something works well for me, sometimes it doesn’t. I think one thing I’m always very good at would be thinking of a new idea, starting it, then thinking of something else half way through and never bothering to finish the first idea:o

Hello, well for me its some image i want to make and that derives me to learn the stuff that it takes to make it. I am pretty much ok level on all areas of 3d stuff. But at the moment i stink in all areas, well i have had more than a few. Well i have a point anyways, if y want to work in a company then y got to well skill a one area (large company) but if y want to do complete stuff then y got to know more or less or pretty much all of everything depending on level you are making stuff at and who is your costomer. Oh sorry i went into subject of business side of 3d things. I havent made 3d imagery in a while i will though if i get vision for nice christmas card. ok enough for my nonsense, i shall keep hanging around net under influence. If this was my last post before christmas i wish all blender heads happy christmas.