zbrush monster

Hmm, I actually dont like that modeling technique. Like metaballs, it produces fun reasults in a short amount of time, but’s just that.

personally i think any new or unique modelling technique is a good idea.

i personaly do not like metaballs because they slow down my machine so much its not funny.

However sometimes to get a shape that i reqiure i need to use them. after that they can be converted into a mesh. all the tools out there have a different advantage and a combination of them all would be great even if they are hardly used.

(i’m sure that beziers and nurbs were thought of as gimics once)

and to all of you 14 year olds i’m glad to see you have started so young and wish you all the best in your future careers.

i only started blendering about 4 or 5 months ago when i was the old age of 17 (now eighteen)

i’m a bit gutted that i didn’t start earlier

:x [/img]

Blurry… weird, but nowhere near Blender-made stuff.

Thanks for the kind replies. And sorry again if someone disliked that i posted this. We better stick to blender stuff for now. and yes valarking I edit it…lol, I tough it was best so… And i wich a great future for blender. best regards deks.

errrr…isnt elysiun a blender forum? or did i miss something?

im no mod, but if you want to post about an app other than blender - guess what the “off-topic” forum is for - for posting all kinds of crap not related to blender. and besides, i dont like the image at all - not that i made any thing better, but its too blurry and is kinda strange on the eye.

How constructive! Geez.
Have you read the previous replies?

ok, im not being constructive. but neither are you, and desks wasnt either, posting his shit over here!! i dont give a damn about zbrush, personally i think it sucks, and is feel strongly about the lack of correctness of this thread in this forum.

ok i’m sorry i will not send in any more of my zbrush work here. Happy now? And yes i should have send in to the off-topic forum. About the eyes they are just hair that is infront them. And yes it is a bit blurry but the zbrush renderer is a bit tricky to handle. well that all from me this thread is now officially dead. so no need to send in any further replies.

Blendermax wrote:

ok, im not being constructive. but neither are you, and desks wasnt either, posting his shit over here!! i dont give a damn about zbrush, personally i think it sucks, and is feel strongly about the lack of correctness of this thread in this forum.

Okay, posting “foreign” pictures has already been done here and didn’t hurt my eyes. You’re actually acting very silly. Indeed, it’s very “Blender-Integrist” (maybe you don’t understand) Using many different tools is surely one of the most powerful way to work, each one filling the other one’s missings (once again, you might not understand)
Don’t worry if you don’t understand… just take two minutes to think about it and you’ll figure it out.

Dani
(I have the feeling this thread will have to be closed…soon…)
(but it’s weird, you usually aren’t so agressive)

ive cooled off now…sorry. i was in a really bad mood - which doesnt change the fact that i dont like the pic, but i do realize that i should have been a bit more careful with the choice of words.
deks : sorry, dude, i didnt want you to feel insulted/hurt in any way…well actually i did, but i regret it now.

but dani, why wouldnt i understand what you wrote? is it because i am polish and cant speak english properly? - as a matter of fact, i go to an american (international, really) school for the last, what, 11 years? basically, its the only school ive gone to…hmmm…

Now, the funny thing is that, I’m only 15!!!

hehe that is funny! :wink:

on a serious note, i love the monster, it doesnt look very “3d-ish”, but a great design and it looks pretty good :slight_smile:

to blender max:

No! no! not related at all to your comprehension/expression of/in english, or you being polish… it was just that you were acting -at that moment- rather childlishly, so I actually thought you were some sort of nervous kid… I seem to be wrong about this (you must be at least, 13 or 15 from what I understood of your post) (no offense meant towards young users of blender, we all were young once, or still are, I’m just 18 :smiley: )
I also know you usually aren’t so aggressive, but I was just kind of surprised and you got me kind of angry at the beginning but then I cooled down at the end of my reply.

Everyone is cooled down now! great!
Have a nice night or day, or whatever you have in your region of space.
Dani

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! TOO MANY QUOTES!!!

dani, let us forget this incident, everybody did their share of wrong-doing in this thread - including myself (o gosh… :frowning: ) - but im happy that all is fine now…phew! i cooled off completely now, and i understand your way of thinking now, which is good, and i hope we can all leave this forum having learnt something new!

gbye,

Tom

hmmm, that kinda contradicts itself :

forget this incident
, but
leave this forum having learnt something new
, oh well…who cares… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah!

you’re right! let’s forget about this!
:smiley:

Dani

including myself (o gosh… )