zbrush monster

some zbrush modeling power…

Is this a joke?

If you wan’t to show off how much better Zbrush is than Blender, at least post a good picture :o

Just about all of the Blenderheads that use this forum could have made that pic in a couple of hours…

come on madcow…calm down a bit…if this guy like zbrush more than blender it’s his choice. But…Dek plz don’t say zbrush is better than blender. I download the trial once…OK it have powerfull modelling technique and it’s easy to do face and thing like that but blender is also powerfull, I get bored of zbrush after 3 day and then return to blender. If you decided to go away and post your thing on a zbrush forum that is your choice but don’t come back by saying: finally blender is better or something like that…I hope you will return in the good side of 3d (BLENDER!!!) before failing on the other side.
BYE!

come on madcow…calm down a bit…if this guy like zbrush more than blender it’s his choice. [/quote]

Hehe, I am Calm, but the simple fact is that he is using this image as an example of how much better Zbrush is than blender. I think if he wants to do that he should at LEAST produce something that is better than what us Blenderheads can do.

PS: I am aware of how cool Zbrush is…

Yea, thats true. but your image is ok for a little newb like you…This is surely alot better than what YOU can do with blender…

oops…I’m sorry!! I surelly didn’t meant that Blender was a peace of crap. Oh no. I have using Blender a long time now… Do you really think I post just to say how bad a software is? come on!!! All 3d aps have another feature that is better than another. This was just to illustrate the power of zbrush’s modeling features. What I meant was that zbrush have what I need to accomplish an image like this. I’m sure that a pro blender user wouldn’t have any problem with making a model like this. And I was just happy that someone in my age could do something like this… So no offence please… I should mayby be more specific what i meant at the first time…

come on madcow…calm down a bit…if this guy like zbrush more than blender it’s his choice. [/quote]

Hehe, I am Calm, but the simple fact is that he is using this image as an example of how much better Zbrush is than blender. I think if he wants to do that he should at LEAST produce something that is better than what us Blenderheads can do.

PS: I am aware of how cool Zbrush is…[/quote]

Actually the image is very good.

ZBrush… however is not. Some of the best artwork made in it is simply mediocre compared to even (I daresay) some of the Bryce or Poser stuff out there. The most glaring problem is it’s antialiasing. Give me a f***ing break.

I’m only 13.

I am also 15…there is no age for being good or bad…someone of 30 could be bad at modelling…and one of 10 could be very good if he began earlier in his life…actually it is a good model but no good in the context…

Haha, In that case I’m sorry too. That is indeed a nice little picture you did there, but it did sound like you were havin’ a go at Blender for a sec.

Oh, the water needs some work tho’

Peace, love and pink bunny rabbits… :wink:

ZBrush - USD$400, Blender - free
ZBrush - paint pretty pictures, Blender - modelling, animation, compositing, radiosity, real-time, etc. :smiley:

Blender is on the cheaper side and WTF is up with Zbrushes Antialiasing or should i say lack of antialiasing. Blender has a ton more features and is a hell of a lot more fun and faster. Personnaly i think your a dipshit.

P.S. im 14, and i can create something better in blender than that crap you have posted.

that’s true Fritz but i have just gett bored on polygon modeling. If not anyone mind, I would like to show you the new feature called zspheres in zbrush. Here is 2 examples what you can do. This is acctually really good cuz you can then export it right to blender as an DXF-file!

1. http://deks3.tripod.com/Zspheres.JPG

2. http://deks3.tripod.com/pictures/devil_illustration.jpg

The first one where made in less than 10 minutes… with the help of Zspheres.

Hmm… didn’t I say no offence Suicidal? Sure you can have your opinion but calling me an dipshit and call my work crap are none i will tolerate! :x Why do you even bother? You aren’t better than me when you post and say that i’m a dipshit. Acctally even worst. Did I say that Blender sucks? no… Did i say that zbrush is better? mayby… But that is just my opinion. IN AN FREINDLY WAY!!!

damn… this wasn’t what i’m was looking after… I just finnished an work, remembered elysiun cuz I’ve seen people send in images done in another 3d software… And now everyone hate me…great… :frowning: :frowning:

Now you are going WAY too far, He already pointed out quite clearly that he wasn’t trying to bash Blender.

And do us a favour and can the personal insults, it just makes you look really immature…

Learn to read.

Now you are going WAY too far, He already pointed out quite clearly that he wasn’t trying to bash Blender.

And do us a favour and can the personal insults, it just makes you look really immature…

Learn to read.[/quote]

No ******* kidding. Well said, M@dcow.

dek: We don’t hate you! :wink: :smiley:

I agree the zspheres modelling is amazing. I’ve watched the session samples that are included with the demo and had a little play with it myself. My immediate thought was that it would be great to do some organic modelling in ZBrush and export to Blender but if I’m not mistaken you need the full version to do that and I can’t afford it. And I don’t use warez. I think someone already mentioned the possibility of adding the ZSpheres modelling technique to Blender now that it’s opensource. Certainly not a trivial task but with the talent and passion of the Blender community who knows?

And no, we don’t hate you :wink:

I agree the zspheres modelling is amazing. I’ve watched the session samples that are included with the demo and had a little play with it myself. My immediate thought was that it would be great to do some organic modelling in ZBrush and export to Blender but if I’m not mistaken you need the full version to do that and I can’t afford it. And I don’t use warez. I think someone already mentioned the possibility of adding the ZSpheres modelling technique to Blender now that it’s opensource. Certainly not a trivial task but with the talent and passion of the Blender community who knows?

And no, we don’t hate you ;)[/quote]

Hmm, I actually dont like that modeling technique. Like metaballs, it produces fun reasults in a short amount of time, but’s just that.

ooooo edit edit edit
:wink: