Zonda F WiP

Hey there guys… how are you all doing…
This has taken me forever to get this far… so i thought that i would post something up…

ive only got the nose so far… but i think its not that bad…
ill let you guys tell me…
thanks in advance for taking the time to leave a comment

Attachments

no replies? ok… then…

You’ve got my problem - you can update your thread as much as you like and you’ll only get a couple of comments…

Anyway, not much to see or critique so far, but it looks like the zonda so thats a good start. can I see a wireframe, and render of the entire front end instead of splitting it into two images?

thanks for the comment… greatly appreciated. Just one question… how do i render a wireframe, like you have in your projects…?

You’ve seen my projects? Anyway, a video tutorial is posted on Page 1 of my S7 Thread. The basic idea is to duplicate every mesh and give the duplicate a wireframe material, and then use the ZTransp and ZOffs feature to offset it so it’s visible above the main mesh. If optimal draw is enabled in the subsurf options it will display the topology as individual faces instead of subsurfaced faces.

ok… got a wire here… it is a bit messed up tbh, and there are bunched up verts, cos i needed them for the lights… i might have started going around this part wrong… im not to sure…
also given you a full view of the front

Attachments