Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68

Thread: Manitex Crane

  1. #1
    Member Sebastian Zapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    506

    Manitex Crane

    My latest work..

    Used Pro-Lighting: Skies and The Grass Essentials from Blender Guru

    High-res renders at: http://sebastianzapata.com/portfolio/manitex-crane/

    Name:  manitex-04-post.jpg
Views: 8542
Size:  253.6 KB

    Name:  manitex-01-post-v2.jpg
Views: 8547
Size:  349.0 KB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumb.jpg 
Views:	586 
Size:	309.0 KB 
ID:	407705  




  2. #2



  3. #3



  4. #4
    Member Sayan_Mondal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berhampore,West Bengal,India
    Posts
    255
    Great work on the details. Looks almost realistic. Anyone would be confused been render and real.
    -S



  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    jaipur,rajasthan,India
    Posts
    106
    How did u do that camera look.....



  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    jaipur,rajasthan,India
    Posts
    106
    How did u do that camera look..... Is this just a film grain?



  7. #7
    What a cool truck! The materials and lighting looks great, I love the tires especially. You have a special talent for making machines look beautiful, Sebastian!
    My Visual Effects Channel: Classy Dog Films > http://www.youtube.com/user/ClassyDogFilms



  8. #8
    Member Jeepster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    <--- that way
    Posts
    3,093
    these renders look great!
    awesome stuff. I bet we'll see this on the top row in no time



  9. #9
    Member Sebastian Zapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    506
    Originally Posted by Sayan_Mondal View Post
    Great work on the details. Looks almost realistic. Anyone would be confused been render and real.
    -S
    Thank you Sayan_Mondal! ^_^



  10. #10
    Member Sebastian Zapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    506
    Originally Posted by Mrityunjay B View Post
    How did u do that camera look..... Is this just a film grain?
    Hi Mrityunjay B, it has a bit of color grading and color management in Blender for a "filmish" look. hehe



  11. #11
    Member Sebastian Zapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    506
    Originally Posted by James Candy View Post
    What a cool truck! The materials and lighting looks great, I love the tires especially. You have a special talent for making machines look beautiful, Sebastian!
    Thanks for the possitive feedback James! I'm glad you love the tires xD.

    Cheers!!



  12. #12
    Member Sebastian Zapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    506
    Originally Posted by Jeepster View Post
    these renders look great!
    awesome stuff. I bet we'll see this on the top row in no time
    Thanks a lot Jeepster! That would be awesome!



  13. #13
    The grill looks a little too clean/chrome. But damn this is such a sick render!



  14. #14
    Member andrewprice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,454
    Fantastic Sebastian! Lovely work as usual



  15. #15
    Member VenomousTBag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    South East UK
    Posts
    31
    So much work in the details - this is so real it's amazing. The tyres especially are mind-blowing (although I do agree that maybe the chrome grille surround is a little on the clean side... )



  16. #16
    Member Sebastian Zapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    506
    Originally Posted by ColossalCake View Post
    The grill looks a little too clean/chrome. But damn this is such a sick render!
    Hi ColossalCake, thank you so much. It might be a little bit clean but I noticed the cleanest part was the grill in the references I got.

    Cheers,
    Seb!



  17. #17
    Member Sebastian Zapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    506
    Originally Posted by andrewprice View Post
    Fantastic Sebastian! Lovely work as usual
    Thank you very much Andrew, great to know that "as usual" haha, thanks! ^_^



  18. #18
    Member Sebastian Zapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    506
    Originally Posted by VenomousTBag View Post
    So much work in the details - this is so real it's amazing. The tyres especially are mind-blowing (although I do agree that maybe the chrome grille surround is a little on the clean side... )
    Thanks VenomousTBag for your feedback!



  19. #19
    Member andrew.504's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Ámsterdam
    Posts
    10
    Great work man, this is absolutely great!! Keep it up! +5 You should be in the top row!



  20. #20
    Member blenderjunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Fulton, IL
    Posts
    388
    Is it legal to make renders this realistic? Amazing, bro. Nice job.
    Hola



Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •