This is a personal work i did to improve my look dev & compositing skills.
I started with simple box modeling to get a rough block out of the set then took the assets to Zbrush for detailing and brought the high res model back into blender to bake the normal/displacement and AO map which i used in the texturing process. The textures for the rocks and the mushrooms were done in photoshop the snail and the lady bug in Mari.
Used very basic shaders for rendering in cycles and rendered everything out in an multi exr.
I used basic blender cycles passes i only made custom mattes for compositing.
The final touch was done in Nuke.
feel free to comment or ask any questions