0rAngE Sketchbook

Craig_Jones . matcaps are OK to sculpt with on my system with 2.7x, I still preferred QuickPrefs.

julper . Thanks! Love Eevee … did I mention that already :slight_smile:
Oh man, would I love if WeTheDyntopoCrew ™ could crowd fund PsyFi, NBishop, Campbell or anyone competent to give some love to our beloved SculptMode. Performance being priority #1. I’m stubbornly still using blender for all my sculpting, both personal and professional.

norvman . Thanks!

yakuzakazuya . Thanks! No Sketchfab yet, still didn’t jump on that train :slight_smile:
Glad you like the Brute with the tiara, super cool to hear kids dig it as well! Thanks on letting me know. BTW those ears are from Minnie not Mickey (she’s got the bow tie) :wink:

Wazou . Thanks for the kind words, but even more so - thank you for all the goodness you’re contributing to the Blender Community. Much Appreciated!!! :beers:

Thanks for stopping by y’all :slight_smile:

Here’s a couple of eevee screenshots of something been doing at work. The head and legs I inherited from another artist, and had to take over to contninue with it, dropped it into blender and started playing with some booleans. He used ZBrush and C4D

Once I got some concept kind of flashed out, moved the model to 2.8 to see it in eevee. Does not grow old with me, still super impressed at what eevee can do. Eyecandy galore. The DoF in the viewport is killer! Made an auto-DoF rig based on Zach’s utube tut, improved a bit on it so it doesn’t get out of focus if the Cam is not aiming at the GEO. I should share that :slight_smile:

http://edge-loop.com/images/blender/CT_Bot_eevee_01.jpg

2 Likes