3D Team Creation

Hi

I am looking for interested people to join a 3d team.

2 Likes

What is it that this 3D team will be doing, exactly? I think more people will be up for joining if they first know what they’ll be getting into. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That…actually sounds kinda cool. XD

Edit, after a decent night’s sleep: So…you’re looking to put together a 3D team for fun? To work on a project/series of projects that you haven’t quite decided on yet?

1 Like

Hey! I am using blender on my free time (I am not a professional but is something that really interest me) I am always looking for new ideas and I think to do that as a part of a team can be way nicer. We can talk about it!

I’m interested. How would I go about joining?

What is the project about and how much do you have planned out?

The goals is to create something like that.

Anyone with a good story or voice actors is welcolm. It’s a 3d forum but if a concept artist hangs out here he doesn’t hesitate to come forward if he’s interested. I can scult,retopo and animate. I have basic skill in rigging…
Modelers are also wanted. I think about a story who take place in school. If someone have a good story even if it doesnt happen in school feel free to post your idea.

Start with a story. First write a story or recruit writers and work with them. Even if the story is a rough draft it will guide the rest of the production. Story first. Then modelers, animators, etc. See here On going 3d short movie - #2 by Splododyne

2 Likes

Yeah, I was just about to say the same. :sweat_smile::joy: Lost track of how many projects I’ve seen that are visually and technically impressive, but completely let down by a lackluster or boring story (everything from big-budget live-action movies to animations both 3d and non-3D.)

1 Like

Yeah… script comes first, always. A good script is not only the most important part of a project, it’s also what you use to secure funding (you’ll need it eventually). A script is the backbone to a project- it give a purpose to all the technical work. Without that purpose, the technical work gets boring quickly and usually runs out of steam. You need purpose, passion, and money to keep people motivated on a large project- without money, you have to have a shared purpose and shared passion to get anything done, and passion doesn’t go far without a direction (a script) or recompense (which isn’t an option for a volunteer project)

3 Likes

I have a story in mind. This is the story of a big rabbit. Who loves nature and butterflies. A bunch of squirrels and mice are killing butterflies uh wait…

I am interested tell me how to join