A simple game

Simple, yet really fun. Got a smile on my face in no time. :]

Great game, I got about 36 lol

i need simple arcade game which could be installed on my nokia mobile, please tell me more about it I have listen a lot about, it how can I get them, tell me some useful sites in this regards.

Very nice! loads of fun! haha i could play this for hours!

Score:112

AWESOME!

Congratulations dude! Nice collection of scripts. It would be awesome if you have the time to comment on them. Thank you so much for sharing it. Dude, this game can have sooo many different skins… And you can also combine it with some AI examples around here in blenderartistis… Coooool!

Wow its too simple and good stuff for time pass. I inspire it…

Real time Fun game. Thanks

First of all, this game is amazing. The concept is really good. How did you think of it?

I think with some little polishes, you could definitely sell this. Possibly as an iPhone app as somebody mentioned.

I spent about 15 minutes on it and changed the controls, so now you control your little orb with the mouse. Just move the mouse and the orb chases it. I find this control easier, but maybe that’s just me. I just made a new script called mouse_control.py. This script sets an empty to the mouse’s position in the game, and then the orb tracks to the empty with a force of 40.

I’ve attached the file in case you want to look at it.

PS: My high score is 125 :yes: (That was with the original control)

Attachments

redOrb_mouse.blend (412 KB)

Great game! It’s really enjoyable to play. Wehrdo, the version with the mouse was great, but it was too easy to get a high score. Anyway, good job on the game, amjh. A simple game isn’t necessarily a poor one. :wink:

with mouse control this game is perfect!

Yes, but if the controls were like that normally, it wouldn’t be considered a high score. I wasn’t sure what force to put the orb at, because with the keyboard controls, three directions were at 30 force, while one direction was at 50… So I just put it at 40.

My high score with mouse control is 332.

Really cool game! I didn’t last very long, 75 pts haha… I thought the aim of the game was to push the enemies off the screen lol, I was wondering why the game ended so fast. :slight_smile:

It’s really cool how a simple game like this can be such great fun.

EDIT: I noticed that the orb moves faster up than it moves anywhere else. Or is it just a distortion of 3d perspective? o.o

haha highest score i could get is 51 cool game dude

I really liked that, some of the longest I’ve spent on a Blender game outside of Yo Frankie. Good work.

I made my own version (from scratch) here It has better graphics and sound.

He means that with all the respect to your game, as it was your original idea. :wink:

And personally, not to try to seem rude, I liked your game better. What his gained in graphics, it lost in playability, and functionality.

The original can be played on almost all systems, while the other one can only be played on systems with good graphics cards. The original had a high score system (a goal) while the other, did not.

I really don’t mean to be rude, just my little 2 cents.
-Sunjay03

Thank you for the good feedback it was just a simple 1 hr game project

it won’t play for some reason… im using 2.5 maybe thats why

That is pretty fun, man. Good job :slight_smile:

Though it’s very simple game it is seen as a initiate of great inspiration.

Be connected with latest technology

wastewater treatment