Ace - Sketchbook

woah! all this stuff us awesome! 5* from me.

Are you working from the default cube each time or do you start off your sculpting with a base mesh?

I also mix with Maya artists (Zbrush etc) where I’m the only one who uses Blender, my skeptical questions were aimed at confirming your workflow (starting point) before I go in to the other artists saying “look at what someone did completely from scratch within four hours, all within Blender. Yes, of course they started from Blender’s default cube”

But yeah… these are stunning sculpt renders. Great work.

So you are Vincent father? Great work Alessandro! Very believable.
It wold be nice to see him in a sci-fi movie.

This is very good work, look forward to seeing some more. Thank you.

Wow…very nice work…

very cool !!!

you have awsome collection there.you desrve to have whole 5 best work on the front page whit every work. :yes:

cool ! Awesome
works. :cool:

Yes ! Great work , well done !

Ah good to know, keep 'em coming!

brilliant work!!

Your work is exceptionally well done and unique, Ace00! It is very inspiring!
May I post an image and a link to this thread on my youtube Channel’s facebook page?

Hello to all you guys!
I wanted to show an old sketch we say classic-style … :slight_smile: (Created in an older beta of Blender and rendered in Blender Internal.
“Pharaon Dog”
Model - Sculpt - Texture - Fur - Render: Blender / Blender Internal

ctdabomb: Thanks!!

Lancer: Certainly, the workflow is always more or less the same in most of the artists … “Change only the instrument!:)” Very often start by creating the base mesh of the model to a simple cube, or maybe use a basic base mesh created by me! :slight_smile:

Utopia780: :smiley: Thank you very much!

Charlie: Thanks!:wink:

Rich33584:Thanks!

duhe2013: Thank you very much!

ruyushi: :o Thank you very much! I really appreciate this! :smiley:

yii7: Thanks :wink:

Kargall Thanks!!

marcoG_ita: Quiet! :wink:

Fadli:Thanks man!

James Candy: Hey man thanks! I appreciate:) Of course you can link the video to your YouTube channel…:wink: I’ll keep an eye on :smiley:

Thank you, Alessandro! I’m subscribing to your youtube channel now, can’t wait to view the vids you’ve got! Perhaps one day we may collaborate together on a video, if that is something you would be interested in.

Beautiful proportions on the canine model. The anatomy is very sleek and powerful looking. Well done.

Hello guys,
This is a small sketch in shaded, I hope to succeed him to carry on … :slight_smile:
None of that is a set of polygonal modeling and sculpt!
Soon Guys! :eyebrowlift:

Wow, amazing… If its not too much to ask, you should sell them. Other than that I think you are better at modelling and more devoted than anyone else who does it for a job.

James: Thank you! :slight_smile:

Xalaber: Thank you, we are currently in negotiations with a company for prints 3d Viking …I really appreciate your comments, you are in search of work is right! :):slight_smile: Is a pleasure for me to know, that from my work shines through, the attention and dedication that I try to transfer what I do! :slight_smile:

Thanks again to everyone!!
Hello guys Soon :slight_smile:

This is Fantastic stuff… man I have got to get in and do some sculpting work… this is very inspiring stuff!

Hello everyone! :slight_smile:
I started this sketch last night, I wanted to share with you the development of the project until it reaches the final image! :slight_smile:
Let’s start with the small screenshot of the character in the viewport of Blender!
norvman: Thanks man!! :wink:

See you soon

:Dcongratulations!
You sculpt at an incredibly high speed!:eek:
thumbs up!