[Add-on] Quick Tools - Fast Menus and Macros

Im using an altered 0.7 version. This has more options in the object mode. It does have less other options. I mostly use the object mode tools actually.

@bkjernisted,

If you know what you want to add, everything is possible. Just look for the code :wink: Its really not that complicated. Just check which operator you need and perhaps do a google. Than look in the operator.py file how they are added. Then add it to one of the meny py files.

I now added data name as well, i can chang them both in object and edit mode. Ill try to adjust the edit menu to the new one. I believe it has more function than 0.7

03%20AM

I’ve been using this addon lately – it lets you create your own custom “quick tools” popup menu(s).

https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/3D_interaction/Advanced_UI_Menus_Full

I actually have JW’s quicktools addon working alongside this one, each with its own shortcut key.

Okay that one looks sort of handy too. Does it use a single shortcut for the menu in all modes?

Yes – it uses the same shortcut key.

I tried it yesterday, but seems his gitHUb haad a very old broken version. Thenew version looks nice indeed. Though i notice some items are missing compared to regular items. For instance delete menu in mesh mode is smaller compared to the regualr one.