[AddOn] Export Camera to BMD Fusion

I do have another request however it sits outside the scope of the Fusion exporter.
Would be great to have the plane export option for After Effects also, which the Ae exporter in Blender
unfortunately does not do at the moment. Is this something that is possible?
Thanks for your time pingking23, appreciated.

iā€™m sorry but that want come from me,i dont use AEā€¦

Thanks anyway worth asking just on the off chance.

Tried it out butā€¦ it crashes in fusion 8ā€¦ any solution?

For me itā€™s working fine with Fusion 8. No crashes, no problems.

One feature request, though. Would it be possible to export object tracks as Fusion tracker nodes as well?
I find that Blenderā€™s 2D tracking is far more robust than Fusionā€™s own and Iā€™d like to e.g. use it to track several objects for masks as well.

Awesome job!

One is required to use whatever log encoding the camera footage is in to decode to the scene referred domain. From there, you would want to apply a view transform of your choosing, Filmic or otherwise.

Yes I agree export of Blender tracker (without 3D sove) to Fusion would be fantastic and would love that also.
Thanks again for an all ready great script!

You can already export the 2D tracks of the camera to Fusion with this addon. You just need to track, set the camera to ā€œTripodā€ (so it doesnā€™t complain if you have less than 8 tracks) and then solve. The result itself doesnā€™t matter.

If you export the comp file now the tracker node coming to fusion contains the 2D camera tracks.

It would be awesome if you could also export the 2D object tracks of several objects. This would make attaching masks to different tracks a pleasure in Fusion.

I guess this addon is exactly what im looking for! only thing is, when i try to open the .comp in fusion, it just crashes immidiatelyā€¦
I dont have a clue what the reason could be, it is a pretty simple scene, just 1 cube 1 camera and 1 plane. the strange thing is that when i export the default scene (after starting up blender) with this addon, it does work properly.

who can help me?

čæ™ę˜Æꈑ错čÆÆēš„锹ē›®ļ¼Œč°¢č°¢ä½ åø®ęˆ‘

Attachments

hjh.zip (158 KB)test.blend (986 KB)

ok nowļ¼Œmy problem is solvingļ¼Œjust change users language to English or default

pingking23ā€¦My man! (with a Danzel style) :yes:

sorry for the late reply, but can you share the blend file and the fusion comp?

good that you found the solution for this.
i was never aware of any other languages in blender then english

Hi,
and really appreciate your efforts on this amazing plugin.
But i have tried to export from blender 2.79 to Fusion 9 the camera and null object, but fusion shows an error

any solution for this please !!!

many thanks

1 Like

loooool
I have found the solution, i deleted the space in the camera name CAMERA 02 to CAMERA02 and it solved the issue

i hope this will help the others also

my best regards

Another problem jumped in, I canā€™t export nulls or simple box objects !!???

Only the camera is being exported
any help !

the script was created to export the camera to fusion, so it only exports the camera. blender has a great camera tracker and i used it several times as my matchmoving solution. the script got extended to export the movie clip and the tracking points, but nothing else.

for geometry export you can use FBX, ABC or OBJ and load that into fusion. fusion->file->import->fbx scene/alembic

if i find time again i will revisit the export script to fix the problems that where reported here

Many thanks pingking23 for the great work, the camera export is so great ā€¦ and iā€™m really sorry i didnā€™t read the first comment carefully itā€™s my fault but it is a very greaaaaaaaaat work.

Thanks