16…normally on the internet, atleast to me, age isnt important, unless you’re a creepy old man… %| … %| …

16 too, although only for a few more months.

Goo

Age ? If I only could remember.

18… just a useless student
:slight_smile:

Dani

He’s right, it is weird, I’m 14 by the way. :)[/quote]

sorry did you just say iam right

me right :-?

sorry this just doesn’t happen very often

He’s right, it is weird, I’m 14 by the way. :)[/quote]

sorry did you just say iam right

me right :-?

sorry this just doesn’t happen very often[/quote]
Strange… in the last day I’ve agreed with you, thor and cubefan on different threads, I think I’m losing my sence of indivisuality! :slight_smile:

next time it could be dare i type it valarking

Actually I aggreed with valarking that the Lord of the Rings books are exelent on his thread ‘I got my old site back up again’

what’s that supposed to mean??? :-?

24… you know… it’d be nice if one of these folks who post the somewhat regular age poll would use evenly spaced categories, and include all alternatives (what about 12yr olds?). I can understand spreading it out more when you get up there, and leaving open ends (such as +51, or the option you didn’t have, 12 and under), but 13-15 (3 years), 16-18 (3 years), 19-20 (2 years), 21-25 (5 years). Not spreading them evenly will lead to a somewhat skewed graphic… such as, “Why the gap, the low number of 19-20 year olds, when there are plenty just a little younger, and just a little older?” Well… at least you didn’t overlap (like 15-20, 20-25, 25-…). Perhaps in 2-3 months I’ll pre-empt the next guy and do my own age poll.

Imp

Aaaaahhhhh!!! The magic science of statistics…

This is more or less how they managed to persuade us that we have the higher income, among most European countries (which is not true ofcourse…), compared to the cost of our life, down here…

Actually didn’t know there were so many people around my age, or even older, here… That’s a good feeling…

Spyros.

Hi to everyone. :smiley:
At 62 I guess I’m off the board but I dont think I’m over the hill yet!

Actually the first one is under 13 which is the same as 12 and under.

lost my teenage last month. :frowning:

3 person more than 51 years old
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :o

Hey! I didn’t get to vote! I’m 19 … although I normally feel either a lot younger or a lot older depending on my mood. I never feel my actual age.

Oops! I wonder why I couldn’t vote at first, but after posting a reply I could … weird. Ok, I voted now.

I couldn’t resist to tell ya: I’m 16 and female!

Just turned 30 last week.

Actually the first one is under 13 which is the same as 12 and under.[/quote]

Oddness… I didn’t notice it the first time, hehe, sorry.

Imp