This happenned to me once. It managed to forget I was logged in and i had to log in again, I didn’t realize the problem until it asked me to login to post a reply.

BTW I’m 18 years, 54 days, 7 hours and, 6 minutes old.

harrrrrrrrrr…

perverted animal-like instincts aside (not an easy thing to do!), i think thats really cool. not many girls your age are interested in kummpewturz…

im turning 16 in august by the way… :wink:

I really don’t know what to say…

It’s a shame.

And I’m turning 17 in september.

sorry, net forums are usually inhabited by horny (and hairy) ape-like creatures…or is that just me?

edit: actually, thats probably the reason many girls dont join forums…cause their too mature…loosen up! nobody cares if you’re an asshole! except for x-warrior and - fuck! what was his name? - alltaken. but thats a whole different story…

as long as you don’t act too much like one, no problem with me. (hint hint)

Sily: blendermax is… err… special… :wink:

Martin

As of when I posted this, I was 140282 hours old.

I think that’s just you. Besides, you’re not gonna scare me away that easily.

No worries, I’m not gonna be an asshole.

theeth: I’ll try to understand blendermax being special. %|

Edit:Oops… :expressionless: For some reason I feel extremely stupid. But that’s normal in my case…

err… that wasn’t really aimed at you :expressionless:

Martin

as long as you don’t act too much like one, no problem with me. (hint hint)

Sily: blendermax is… err… special… :wink:

Martin[/quote]

Sily: and theeth is…err…umm…an ass…um…yea…he’s really mean too…he hit my teddybear…and now his overalls are ripped…theeth’s evil.

i see…thats kinda like me. except that i dont feel stupid but everybody else thinks i am. im totally shameless you know. i pull the pants off old grandmas…

geez, whered that idea come from…? :o

Maybe theeth is mean to you cuz he thinks you’re mean.

I don’t think you’re stupid. Not yet, anyway. I wish I could be shameless, too. But I wouldn’t want to attack grandmas, or anybody, for that matter.
Okay, this is getting off-topic. Back to age!

actually, i was kidding. i dont attack grandmas…geez you’re much too gullible. but yea, im shameless nevertheless.

You think I believed you?!? Heck no! Nobody in their right mind attacks grandmas. I am NOT gullible. I usually fool others. How’s my English, by the way?

it’s quite good, why do you ask?

Martin

it’s quite good, why do you ask?

Martin[/quote]

For some reason, this thread is begining to scare me…

Theeth wrote:

Sily: blendermax is… err… special.

Didn’t you mean specter?

%<

is it an approval or a dismission?..
just turned 46 and in for the kill ( some new graphics apps ) a graphic novel comes first, then the 2d animations. the 3d film comes next and this will be a dawn of a new graphics point of view. be aware :wink:

If I didn’t know Theeth very well, I would swear that he meant speckle…

But truth is, right know Theeth is puzzling me…

If I were blendermax I would be very carefull what I post, from now on…

But then again, I don’t know…

mwahahahaha

:wink:

Martin

it’s quite good, why do you ask? [/quote]

1. it’s not my native language
  2. I’m one of the best in my class
  3. I want to know what you think
  4. it just popped into my head to ask