All blender games 10th year Anniversary & Celebration (2009 - 2019+) šŸŽ‰

TBW - Why I chose to stay version Locked (for Development only!)

TBW - UPBGE 0.2.0 Golden Legacy Build
The BlenderWARS - UPBGE 2.0 Logo is Golden Representing the Legacy of this Games Ambition!

The stability that was achieved by the UPBGE devā€™s when 0.2.0 came out! is so crucial to making my game. 0.2.0 allowed me to achieve breathtakingly absurd results, without any crashes or breaks in my game whether its code, whether its design or implementations or systems. (The most common recurring issues are across all UPBGE versions and that has to do with transparency and alpha clipping and ā€œnormalsā€ node, those really affect performance significantly and bugs)

Currently, Iā€™m ā€˜reorganizingā€™ and ā€˜re-planningā€™ how to completely turn over this, but to make it better than ever before:(Old Footage)

At this point Iā€™m currently working on how I can remake alot of what Iā€™ve done, but better, because of the NEW GENERATION!
Iā€™m really hard at work on New, state of the art mechanics physics and in game systems that will really beef up the game and play like how a New Gen game plays. Iā€™m talking intricate details in a Blender UPBGE game that will hold up to todayā€™s standards and for many more years to come!

Alot of what Iā€™ve done! ā€œworksā€ and ā€œholds upā€, but Iā€™m remaking it all!
In a more manageable and better way, so that it can be Expandable for future Post Launch updates and tweaks to it, but Iā€™m remaking it to be an UPBGE New Gen Game
A game that plays like a PS5 or XSX Game but on PC, Iā€™m talking spectacular performance, consistent visuals, intricate details and unmatched and unparalleled Gameplay!
The real Truth is that: Itā€™s alot of work and Iā€™m currently melting myself down at this point, while I transition to a better pc! (It will be worthwhile and worth it in the End!)

Its Good to make BIG Games that will last forever, but its important to make them and build them Right! in a way that they can be manageable well after its completion and can be expanded upon in an LTS fashion!
(so Iā€™m definitely, reworking and refining everything from the ground up)

Iā€™m Basically Working on refining and perfecting the Finest details that make a game hold up to todays standards of the PS5 and XBSX and PS4 Generation, without sacrificing too much performance or visuals on a software like Blender UPBGE!
Visuals, I will just keep them consistent! nothing major can come out of UPBGE! ā€œThe Harsh Truthā€!

Now I know UPBGE is a dated software or GE!
But I BELIEVE that the way games can be made post 2020, New Gen games can be made on this engine! We donā€™t need Lumen or Nanite or Absurd UE 5 tech all we need is good skill, experience and a good working method and just build in a way that we replicate what the industry has been able to do this past decade!

New Gen - UPBGE Games, wont look ā€œNew Genā€ Iā€™m talking PS5 Level! but they can play that way! Unparalleled and unmatched performance but amazing gameplay and game features!

UPBGE gives us this opportunity and Freedom of Creating these Tech from scratch:
But the amount of freedom BGE offers, I am basically literally creating my own Tech from the ground up that should be able to hold up with todays standards!

0.2.5 limits alot of my freedom because of certain slow downs and bugs in the latest updates to it, hence Iā€™m only going to use it to export my game well optimized thatā€™s all!
(but its got lots of nice fixes and better performance for sure! but I need more stability with the kind of game that I am making!)
Stability when making the game is more important than a heavy one and making a game that continues breaking or crashing upon testing and playing its unsustainable!

The TBW-Gameplay tech works better on 0.2.0 with no crashes or bugs or issues.
Once Iā€™m completed Then I just adapt it to the 0.2.5 branch and then refine the game then test and execute it and export as runtime, Iā€™ve been testing builds for the past 3 years now, so I know what Iā€™m talking about!
People Want GTS: Ground to Space! And Iā€™m working on it already in UPBGE!
(video below is of Star Citizen as Inspiration for TBW - GTS!)

Planet tech is far from completion but Iā€™ve been Experimenting and prototyping for years now! There is GOOD NEWS, There is Hope and a Future for this tech to be revolutionary in UPBGE especially with the Scale I am currently trying to achieve it at with no breaks in immersion and gameplay!

WITH UPBGE ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! :fire: (With Custom Tech built from the ground up - EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!)

but so yeah version lock has helped me achieve alot! other than that there are alot of things Iā€™m still waiting for 0.2.6 which range 1.0 implemented already and its impressive TBW can utilize that kind of power but just in UPBGE not making absurd sacrifices to the ā€œgodsā€ using range!

They can call me stubborn, but I am going to complete my game on UPBGE! I will make different games on RanGE once Iā€™m done my UPBGE games!

Fred/K.S

1 Like