TBW - An UpBGE Blender Game!

November 2022 - Short! (Just a Quick Meantime Casual Update!)

Just posting here, its been a long time guys! I would just like to say that the project is still WIP!
I’ve just been off for a really long time due to my transitions… But all is well!

If you would like to see and hear what I have to say and what I’m focusing on now I will do my best to update this thread when I can hopefully later this month or next month!

Here’s a Link to a post I made On the Current State and my Focus Going forward for TBW!

The Future is looking DARK for UPBGE, But its Looking Bright for TBW - An UPBGE Game!
Gotta stay faithful to what its trying and aiming to achieve!

But I gotta do it well and appropriately!
I’ve not given up, I’ve not shut down the project! Its still on I’m just transitioning to a better Position, where I will have more power and be able to manage the development better and Hopefully revive the collaboration to help me achieve this game’s milestones on a new Level beyond what we could ever achieve before! (Unparalleled, Unmatched, Completely New Gen!)

Lets Look Forward to 2023! No more fake false vague promises I gotta get back with some new breathtaking content next year!

Fred/K.S

1 Like