TBW - An UpBGE Blender Game!

No Spoilers yet!

Fred/K.S

Am working on the Projects return in 2022

Certainly lowkey for now since im in the process of getting my new pc.

Fred/K.S

March 04 Update:
#Soon!

Hey guys it’s been so long :slightly_smiling_face:

NOW IS NO TIME TO MOURN!

BECAUSE NOW!

IS NO TIME AT All!
:sunglasses:
hzc1QH

Quick Update:
Am working on a beautiful strategic way of resuming TBW on an unparalleled Level never seen like ever before for this year, so stay put, I’m still present :sunglasses:

As long as I’m still here these projects Continue no matter what, I’ll complete these games eventually just need the right resources and I’m sorting out my PC troubles and issues.

PC Status Update:
Just another month and then I can sort out my PC issues and get my new Rig sorted.

Appreciation:
Thank you so much guys for yr patience and waiting, I assure you all that you will not regret the wait, it’s worthwhile.

The Truth abt TBW:
TBW has alot of things up it’s sleeves that still haven’t had the best “time” and “opportunity” to see the Light of day but, brace for its return soon.

THIS is MARCH 04 Update - Ohh It’s still On, just on Hold for the time being!

Thank you so much for the support, I truly appreciate all my members on my Discord “Public” Community Server and also my “Patreon” Server too.

The Best is yet to Come! :100: :sunglasses: :+1:

The Good News is thst Motivation is still at an All time High for me on this project so am already working out how I’m going to roll content soon as I’m stable on my end so thst I can deliver on the promise.

Best!
Fred/K. S

Thats awesome to hear man! I havent been on this site, using blender in general for the last 3 or 4 years so seeing you still around after all that time is super inspiring!

1 Like

Yeah bud thanks to hear from you again, I’m grateful yr still checking out my work.

Yeah, I’m almost through I’m returning to my projects sooner then I can roll some new stuff the sooner the better.

As long as I’m still around these projects will see the light of day!

Fred/K.S

2 Likes

Fred Fred Fred Fred Fred … soon soon soon soon … sun sun sun sun … run run run run run

1 Like

This game looks amazing. Also, it’s not like UPBGE has a lot of prefabs right now, so this is genuinely impressive. Maybe by the time you get around to finishing it, GPU mesh deformations and the Eevee rewrite will be here.

1 Like

I Agree :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

Fred/K.S

we miss so much your trailers

2 Likes

November 2022 - Short! (Just a Quick Meantime Casual Update!)

Just posting here, its been a long time guys! I would just like to say that the project is still WIP!
I’ve just been off for a really long time due to my transitions… But all is well!

If you would like to see and hear what I have to say and what I’m focusing on now I will do my best to update this thread when I can hopefully later this month or next month!

Here’s a Link to a post I made On the Current State and my Focus Going forward for TBW!

The Future is looking DARK for UPBGE, But its Looking Bright for TBW - An UPBGE Game!
Gotta stay faithful to what its trying and aiming to achieve!

But I gotta do it well and appropriately!
I’ve not given up, I’ve not shut down the project! Its still on I’m just transitioning to a better Position, where I will have more power and be able to manage the development better and Hopefully revive the collaboration to help me achieve this game’s milestones on a new Level beyond what we could ever achieve before! (Unparalleled, Unmatched, Completely New Gen!)

Lets Look Forward to 2023! No more fake false vague promises I gotta get back with some new breathtaking content next year!

Fred/K.S

1 Like

Soon! :white_check_mark: :grinning:

Fred/K.S

1 Like

#soon @Fred_K.S

1 Like

game development return to UPBGE version 0.2.0? wats happen Fred? :thinking:

1 Like

Universe landscapes and planets are always cool, i don´t know exactly why but i always feel that space plots and art really fits with the upbge , maybe a reminiscence from the 90’s and all the games with simple 3D textures or series like Jimmy Neutron.
Cool work bro

1 Like

maybe he should switch to godot or else to find new energies.

1 Like

Thanks for posting on my thread!

I wish i could return ASAP! my only problem at the moment is getting a new PC! im still halfway with my savings, apparently in my country its hard to get high end rigs. my notebooks busted and also my old pc’s fried but i have all the files and the project is saved.

for the past few months i know its been a really really long time! I’ve just been watching tuts and still writing and working out a plan on how i can finish TBW An UPBGE Game!

motivation is still at an all time HIGH, because of how hard i worked, my own work motivates me to come back and complete the project! (And new perfect ideas keep flowing in, its amazing to step back abit and see how far the project has come and how many new ideas flow in mind with what’s currently been achieved!)
its great to see people still care for this game, I’m still as ambitious as the vision is for the game!

yelp i just need a new pc then i’ll be back soon as possible! but the good news is im ready to return to it anytime and start posting content.

New PC will equal quicker workflow and much more stability when making the game which makes it great to beta test easily and post content faster.

im not switching Engines im sticking to UPBGE 0.2.0!
this is the main primary standard default Game Engine locked version for the game!
im using 0.2.0 and 0.3.0 for the 2 versions of the game.

Fred/K.S

1 Like

Thanks! i believe it has to do with the way i presented the Game…

I did set a really High standard for the appeal of the Game so that it can be taken seriously like a AAA game. and I’m not going to downgrade that I’m keeping that bar up High!

Darn wish I could have a new pc ASAP and start working again on this, the longer it takes the more my blood boils within. Iam so power hungry to return.

and perhaps i even have new tricks up my sleeves for the new content id like to make in 2023. lets see how this year goes but know 1 thing for sure i wont keep these projects dead for a really long time soon as i get my new pc its content rolling constantly daily until the project gets completed.

i never give up on what i started! so i always do my best to finish what i start so yeah.
i wont let anybody down on that note!

Fred/K.S

Uhhm Nope no need!

All i gotta do is, make the next 9 planet maps and make everyone’s jaw’s drop down with impressive visuals and all the design aspect of these open world maps and then test play on the maps in upcoming new builds.

#make more content!
there’s still alot more that people need to see that UPBGE is capable of doing, unfortunately its sad to see how the majority of folks flocked over to RanGE just because of its API and it being updated with the things UPBGE needed to have after the 0.2.5b releases.

at the end of the day my path making this game is going to be more optimization more neatness and more content creation…

people still haven’t seen much to come out of UPBGE! And i mean a propper game AAA style and level.

so :wink: :money_mouth_face: #SOON! :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face:

Fred/K.S

If i ever had to switch to GODOT it would be a massive disservice to the UPBGE Commmunity that still supports this game and has faith in the project! also its a massive disservice to the game itself since its got UPBGE in its title! so the focus of pushing the engine beyond its limits gets destroyed completely by GODOT’s Cap!

and again starting in GODOT actually makes the situation much much worse because you have to start from scratch and adapt to the GODOT API! its crayZ work! ive already worked 2wice as hard to get to where iam experimentally, its much easier for me to finish builds and make content with what i already have made and designed than starting afresh.

Fred/K.S

1 Like

Upbge 0.3.6 has geometry nodes and eevee rewrite

I have been working on planet and city generators too.

Coule be interesting

1 Like