Am I really that hated or unpopular here?

Nope, I say the same stuff offline as I do online, minus the internet-isms.

I just come off as facetious and it usually goes over pretty well, and this doensn’t translate online too well sometimes without the accompanying body language.

But it seems you’re trying to flame me, so I need to bring it up a notch. Meh, maybe later, I’m tired.

point taken, I’ll stop. Sorry, got carried away.

Cyber Dragon, No one hates you just.

Reduce on the amount of times you say Dragons (especially on a thread where dragons have nothing to do with it), stop trying to create an army.
And generally relax more and do some damn art work! :slight_smile:

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

Geez, I’ve been away a little over a week and what’s the first thread I see on my return? Another “tell me why I’m such a bad boy” thread from CD.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. CD is a masochistic troll. He needs to constantly hear others tell him of his faults - or to try and appease him - though there’s clearly no intention of adjusting his life as a result. There’s only one person who “hates” him and he only needs a mirror to work out who that is.

CD: I’m not a psychiatrist, so don’t take my word for it. Print out this and similar threads in full and take them to a real psychiatrist and get a professional evaluation. Maybe there’s help available but this is not a medical forum.

I thought the moderators had made it clear these threads were no longer welcome here.

i say u cool down. Work on a project for a time, put it on the forum and dont expect to get thousands of compliments. As porbably said a million times this forum is for helping people get better at what they do.

Hahahahahhaa, okay sorry, its not funny, but seriously!!?? Man they sucks! They have got too much time??

Anyways. I think you are cool CD (Maybe a little too dragon fixated, but i dont care), and to everyone else, stop thinking you are so matured! CD tried to be funny, in making a virtual war againts Super Wu man (A ‘funny’ war), maybe it had evolved into a movie?, but then people got angry, and banned him from the thread.
Put your selves together, and get respect for others than yourselves! That is to be mature, to accept people as they are…

CD tried to be funny, in making a virtual war againts Super Wu man (A ‘funny’ war

A pathetic War, not funny. If he made some cool drawings to humiliate super Wu, THEN he would be funny, and if also he divide the total posts by 4 he would even be respected

Well, you could rename your “www self” to something like “Cyber Drag”.

Nothing personal, just a suggestion …

All I’ve got to say is: grow up.

You clearly lack the maturity to take critisim or anything the slightest bit negative, so instead you ignore those who give you advise. All you want is attention and praise, that is something expected of new artists but even they soon grow up and hit reality and understand that “ooh cool” isn’t even helpful and is just ego boost after a little harsh feedback and crying.

You really need to start using common sense before you post. You started posting technology threads in the off-topic section back when you were icoxo and people were getting annoyed - it’s not your blog so you dont fill it up with what you want to see and it’s not a technology section either so no one expect to see the same thing taking 50% of the forum up.

You got told by many members how annoying those postings were - you were even asked by a moderator to put it all in one thread to your dissagreement… All that happened was a few weeks after trying out in one thread you started posting in single threads again. Then you were asked to have it so there was only one thread a week /month recently and you still don’t listen and only a week ago or so you were asked to put it all in one thread again

I highlighted a key point in there for you. you don’t listen

Oh and just cause wu does it, doesnt mean its okay for you to do it. Not everyone likes ‘Wu’s’ posts, but even Wu, sago and co have had their posts locked, flamed and so on- I never saw them complain once about it - they just got on with their lifes cause they knew they were being silly in the first place… You on the otherhand seem to think this whole CD thing is actually reality, which is really sad tbh.

CD asked a ‘question’, social answered it, just like everyone else. You cant start calling people jackasses cause’ they have different opinions to you.

Ooooo…

This, and a lot more, has already been mentioned to Kansas.

Damn, we are a tolerant forum for continuing to post worthwhile crits and advice for someone who has repeatedly proved himself unwilling or unable to take it onboard - even though he has mentioned on several occasions after his biggest strops that his parents have told him to.

The problem seems to be (I think) that we are fixated by the rolling trainwreck that is Kansas. We seem to relish the times he says something stupid enough to be attacked, because we have on this forum some people who are reasonably good and witty at put-downs, and as VK said, most of the time he seems oblivious. I can only conclude that a lot of people see him as an annoying pet, who’s only purpose it to be a straight man for other members of the community - otherwise I don’t see why he doesn’t feature on more ignore lists.

Either that or we feel some kind of warmth of compassion or need to support him through these troubled years of mid, erm… late, erm… final teenagership. Three years plus is a long time to keep this up. It isn’t our job to raise him.

Alex

the only reason I am slightly annoyed with you Cyborg Dragon, is the amount of posts you create. The BA forums are rich in different cultures and backgrounds, it’s great to see some variety in the forums, however, with every third post or so coming from you, it gets a bit repetitive. If you have an opinion, great! we want to hear it, but just not every 10 minutes

Relax Icoxo, nobody hates you:) I like you, and i like the tech-news threads that you make. The thing is you’ve been a bit weird with all the “Dragons will be resurected and take over your world” thing, but that’s OK… It’s probably just a phase you’re going through and it’s funny as long as you keep it at a certain level…
I don’t have much time to write, i have to go to school so i’m gonna be short: Just cool it, go outside or anywhere else but this forum and do something else for a day or two and when you’ll come back here you’ll think differently about this whole situation…
Thrust me, all you need is a bit time off the internet, to cool your head…
See ya,

Stefan.

The dragon thing is just stupid. Your signature says it all. Just stop using the word dragon and stop trying to challenge Wu, you’ll be fine then.

The latter is actually advisable for anyone.

Look at the ‘similar threads’ below. Anything you notice?

I don’t hate you but damn you are getting annoying.

Calm down and shut up. You’re a man, act like one, ffs.

Stop crying out for attention.

Oh WOW! That really sums it up nicely!:smiley:

Dragon -> pwned

Alex

I would suggest that you get peoples attention put towards your work here and not try and get the attention from starting stupid ass threads about your ego.

And on that note…

BgDM