Andy tear

I like the current color too. IMHO blue eyes would make the overall image too clinical and slightly predictable.

I guess colors are really a matter of taste… :slight_smile:

http://caron.yann.free.fr/blender/Meca_010.jpg

Well begin of feeling… But I’m not plenty satisfied…

She’s not very expressive.

Very nice tear, looks good.

I agree with AniCator, she needs to be slightly more expressive. Nothing drastic, just a little more emotion.

That is great.

Actually I disagree with AniCator. I think that her crying a tear and still seeming very robotic gives the whole scene something dramatic and surreal.
Making her more expressive would remove the machine likeness which I think make her personality. I’d think a long the lines of a robot who is just awakening to an emotional world.

Wow, that tear in the eye just sparked something when I looked at that image. I compliment you. You manage to convey something almost genuine with just a head.

Hats off

I don’t mean she should get a very visible expression, just a subtle expression. Very subtle. Like lifting up the lower eyelid of the ‘tear-eye’ a bit, curve it slightly to the middle and that’s about it. Just a very subtle expression, to show it’s not a really ‘standard’ robot that suddenly is leaking some fluid substance.

- AniCator

Thanks a lot.
I actually create more subtle expression.
work around the eyes, lips and head geometrie.

Great stuff, personally I like the current subtle awakening emotion on her face. In my opinion, it forces the viewer to interpret her feelings, which makes the image more powerful.

In any case, I don’t think you can go wrong with this one…

Hi there, I think it’s my final image.

Big post prod here, to remove some reflexion and refraction.
And accentuate the hospital effect as discused…

http://caron.yann.free.fr/blender/Meca_Render_003_thumb.jpg

• Click to enlarge lol :wink:

pretty .

thanks a lot

where did the long pipe go in the back of the head. theres something being distorted out side of the border, yet there is nothing over there coming out of the head

i think its a reflection of the other tube

looks awsome

The distorted parts outside the border are a scaled version of what’s inside the border with some more postprocessing.

Yep it’s only a post process effect.
I like this kind of border.

I thought it was interesting to create a facked reflexion with the tube reflexion in the wall.
It’s my personnal joke. lol.

Thanks for crits.

Great great great job !It’s a really fantastic and artistic work IMO.Congrats !

Thanks…
Actualy I write a making off for the blenderart mag :wink:

Thanks again.

is this andy tear as in a tear from the eye when you cry or the kind of tear when you rip a peice of paper up?
and why is it called andy when it is obviously a woman.
anyway, brilliant peice of art! 5 stars