Animation 2020 - happening or not?

Damn, i didnt even know Ton communicates through twitter. If i didnt stumbled upon this thread by chance, i never would have picked up that they postponed the 2020 poject to 2022. One would think that this information is important enough to mention it at least in one of Pablo’s video blogs.

Which brings me to another request dear Blender Foundation:
STOP SCATTER AROUND BLENDER NEWS ALL OVER THE INTERNET! How hard can it be to centralize info through one channel. I dont give a damn which one, just pick one site and go with it.
I’m getting tired to check 10 sites on a daily basis to keep myself up to date with important development news.

Sorry about that little rant there, but that postponement of the 2020 project just got to me. I’m in the same boat as Artur_Wieczorek, thinking about changing pipeline to Blender for upcoming pojects. Right now Blender seem to be far far away to be taken seriously. Felinto seem to be a nice guy but that may be the problem. As a project coordinator, i’m just not sure if he’s up to the task. I wish they hire someone who brings some structure in this chaos.

2 Likes