Animation Nodes

Lucke looks promising and i have to say this new fall off stuff is wicked…i love it…unfortunatly a lot of the falloff nodes arent available in the falloff directory…only with the search option are all falloff nodes listed.
The combination with animation node (mesh deformation) and rigging is awesome…i hope you will make some nodes for bone lists…bone groups…constraints…etc.
Another issue was the interpolation with a f curve …it was empty…debug interpolation showed nothing in the cython version…in 1.6 it showed the curve as expected.

Anyway you rock…!!!

Yes, I hope all that stuff will be in AN at some point. A lot has to happen until then but it’s definitly not impossible.

Thanks for the report, just fixed the Interpolation from FCurve node: https://github.com/JacquesLucke/animation_nodes/commit/3d3015a530540807278e07dbc45586ab77be5a9d

Will update the build on graphicall by the end of this week.

Great jacques…

just to show the great options that are possible with your addon…i know you know it already…but i am happy it worked…Walkcycle with no food sliding along a path and…i can change the curve lenght and still no food sliding…so cool.

Is there anyway to generate UVs with Animation nodes? For example: I often create meshes from spline lists. In order to UV/texture, the generated object needs to be baked out/duplicated. Is there a way around this? Thanks guys/gals! :slight_smile:

Hello Everybody!
I recognized that AN would not work for me under 2.78b. Did anyone experience the same?

Hello Everybody!
I recognized that AN would not work for me under 2.78b. Did anyone experience the same?

Hello Everybody!
After installing Blender 2.78b I noticed that AN would not work. Did anyone experience the same?

Hello Everybody!
After installing Blender 2.78b I noticed that AN would not work. Did anyone experience the same?

So far there are no nodes that deal UVs…

@L G: oh okay, can provide some more information please? Otherwise I cannot do much with this information. Whats your platform and your AN version?

AN 1.6 - latest download just few hours ago. running on a dell xps15 win7 64bit corei7 mashine

Thanks, one more question, what exactly does not work? Is there an error message? (in the console maybe)

i guess this is the simplest way to describe…
I looked for the mentioned library but havent find any such.
in appdata folder 2.78a and 2.78b share same folders

where did you download the Blender build? From graphicall or builder.blender.org ?
Builds from graphicall don’t include numpy sometimes.

from blender.org

Is it possible to link or append an animation node tree setup from on file to another?

@L G: Hmm, not sure then… Can you maybe download the latest build from builder.blender.org?

@Jiff: Appending is possible, linking not.

I downoladed latest build february 19 the result is the same - referring to missing library

Hi, I try to follow this tutorial:

Where is the replicate mesh data node or is that node have been replace with something else?
Thanks in advance.