Another Female Character by MZooly

This is an improved old one…one of my favourites…http://visualworks.fpn.hu/images/388.jpg

and another one…
http://visualworks.fpn.hu/images/403.jpg

I love the second one, but something about the first one’s chin bothers me. Maybe, it’s just the angle or the lighting or something…Great work on the costumes for both characters, realistic.

I’d love a tutorial about those characters… Congrats for your impressive work, Zoltan. :wink:

You website must be down, images not loading.

Indeed, get it back up so we can see your work!

Same problems here. In fact it is funny game with all your threads MZooly I always bet with myself: will image load or not? That is the question of MZooly’s threads. But when your pictures loads it is always amazing five stars piece :slight_smile:

I had to change internet service - the previous was too expensive - so I have lost the previous website place and e-mail address - I had to upload my works to another server that is free to upload but there are advertistments and slow…http://visualworks.fpn.hu

If I critique its because it’s high quality work you got here. The girls you make look awesome but something more imaginative is required here. Like two girls that stare at each other angrily over a boy or a more pin-up pose would be nice.

You are right but my computer isn’t capable more… I have only 1GB Ram…the processor is almost OK -dual core 3.00Ghz…I don’t have money to replace the old parts…that’s why I have to make compromises…If anybody want to manage me or see even better images then send me a better computer or money :-))))))))

LOL. Well either that or get a job you lazy bastard :D.

Edit. There are something called render passes. If you use that technique then you could even be working on an even slower computer.

Bigbad - I try to answer in your style - LOL. Well you don’t live in Hungary you little mindless,smelly jerk… :-))))) - render passes don’t help, honey…computer must count the same polygon numbers in render - use your brain…-oooh, you don’t have it :-)))) - If you think about rendering characters separatelly and merged them in photoshop,well it doesn’t help…I won’t explaint why to you…

Well you are wrong. Rendering in different layer does un-load your cpu usage. Render character 1 in scene 1…character 2 in scene 2…merge them together in the node compositor or photoshop…You are wrong saying it doesn’t help…it’s what every studio in the world does…and it works just fine (and it helps a bunch!). And apart from that, making a better composition in a render (the way you place your objects) doesn’t take more cpu power.

I agree with all those comments. (even tho I don’t see the render in this thread because your host is down I presume they are good looking like your other work). Even tho they are very good technically, they are just that. technical achievement.

Now that you have mastered the creation of CGI women…it would be very cool to explore composition and context around these character. You know, creating a story out of your image. Giving a meaning to your creation. Right now, it’s just bland, empty of sense. It’s ‘cool’ to look at…but after a second or two, I just press ‘back’ on my web browser and look elsewhere. If you worked more on the backstory of your characters…creating an environment for them or a companion it would become way more interesting.

You should look (if you didn’t already) at the work of Steven Stahlberg and Pascal Blanché. I’m sure you’d like their work and it could inspire you to bring your creation farther.

Originally Posted by MZooly http://blenderartists.org/forum/images/ba-buttons/viewpost.gif
Bigbad - I try to answer in your style - LOL. Well you don’t live in Hungary you little mindless,smelly jerk… :-))))) - render passes don’t help, honey…computer must count the same polygon numbers in render - use your brain…-oooh, you don’t have it :-)))) - If you think about rendering characters separatelly and merged them in photoshop,well it doesn’t help…I won’t explaint why to you…

WHY dont you all shut the fuck up.

Ecks - I have tried - If I hadn’t tried earlier I wouldn’t have written that.… I have another project buildings, trees - when I edit them the FPS fall down 1-2 FPS so I can’t edit them further… I have anohter one, a girl on a motorbicycle - I can’t render them because the blender always freeze - separately not good … I use the official blender…

By the way I can’t only modell girls - I have two motorbicycle - They will be released in a book by Martin Drawber - :-)))) - I have a train too…

logunwhite321 - get the fuck any here, asshole…

I think there are some failed attempts at humor in this topic, but I’m not sure who failed whom…

Nice work though, but I agree about the environments. You could be up there with masters like Stahlberg or Blanche if you would improve on that :slight_smile:

Well, I’d like to know what your computer is. Althought, it’s completly meaning less. Even if you tried, you didn’t try correctly. Compositing is something that have helped everyone since the very beginning of ‘photorealism’ CGI…simply because machines have their limits and you have to work around to make things happen. You think they rendered and worked on Jurarric park with all the dinosaur on the screen at the same time? Back in the nineties? With the HUGE archaic SGI computer?

And anyway…it’s not really about having more details and more stuff in your scene. Just the composition (the way your character is presented) could be better. They always stand in a very passive pose. You could pose them to give some dynamisn to the render. You got a girl right there with a gun, why not pose her as if she’s falling to the side aiming her gun off-frame to something/someone we don’t see, with her hair floating in the air (showing her mouvement). And instead of having the same vertical type frame/resolution…you could explore other presentation method (an horizontal/widescreen image for exemple could add more of dynamism to a pose of her falling like I just mentionned).

I just find it sad that such beautiful characters aren’t presented in a better way. it’s just my 2 cent…hope you take it into account.

if you think that’s bad, I’m working on a p4 2.66 ghz : ]

I put all my objects in separate layers, and render each layer separately - then I composite in photoshop. If I press “~” it’ll all probably crash…

Realy lovely characters

Ecks - …these are portraits - maybe heard about that - … and not always I did such images …and nothing wrong with their presentation - just that’s your opinion (never forget that) - I saw your works…why aren’t you more critical to your works if you know the things better ?.. When I estimate an image I ask myself whether I like it or not - I try to see what the author wanted to see and not what I want to see…and I don’t want to force my style/ideas/etc to another author style/ideas…BECAUSE WE ARE DIFFERENT…

Grendel - thanks…

That’ all…

Very nice modeling and texturing, I especially like the hair on the 1st one.
But saddly they’re still as expressionless as Poser models.