Any advice on how to make modular character models more quickly for game development?

I’ve been learning how to use the Godot engine to learn how to make games but, I haven’t got around to using it to do so and I think it’s about time I started making something. However, I want to make my own 3D assets in a timely fashion. I know how to use Blender already and know to do basic character modelling already. However, I’m looking for a process or a work flow that will allow me to make a lot of modular character models in a short period of time; they’re going to be lowpoly. Ideally, I’d like to know how to make at least 50 character models in a short period of time like a week or day (preferably a day). I’m not sure if I’d need all 50 character models but, I just believe that this is something I might need to know how to do. Any advice? Do you know of any resource that will aid me in my endeavor?

The only way I know would be to use something like this…

That seems useful if I wanted to create a prototype of some sort but, I’m not sure about the laws surrounding it’s licensing and I don’t feel like reading too much into it. What I’m read so far implies that the addon is free for use and redistribution but, I’m not sure if I’m be able to own any of the models I’d create it with it or if I’d have some sort of obligation towards the folks that made it. I’m going to check it out but, what I was looking for advice on work flow and practices that could speed up the process of making multiple low poly characters for a game I’m planning to make. My original plan was to make one or two simple models with decent typology and then copy and edit them until I end out with 50 character models. However, I’m not sure if there is a better way to do things. Anyway, thanks for letting me know about MB-Lab, I’ll check it out.