Anything and Everything Automotive

My psn: GreedeSvk, looking forward to have some fun on the green hell!

…now lets play a game, imagine you have 50k €/$/£ what car would you buy?

Hmm…with 50k$ CDN… still the Golf GTI Mark VI, actually. Like I said, my dream car :wink: Or maybe a BMW (just looked and a 1-series would fit in that price range)

I just tried sending you a friend request on PSN, miskolciart, and it says the name isn’t registered. Could there maybe be a typo in your post? :wink:

nice look car, considering it’s a Ferrari. Never been a fan of flash.

Off topic has been boring of late, so I didn’t see this thread before.

I’d like to post a car I discovered yesterday, although it was launched at the Geneva auto show, so you guys might have seen it.

It’s the Lamborghini Aventador J. Only one was made, and has been sold to a customer.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2012/03/lamborghini-aventador-j-01-opt-1330964240.jpg

@miskolciart : I love the sketches you posted. Are you trying to make it a profession, or are you only in it as a hobbyist?

@GodOfBigThings - Cool lookin’ car, but looks like a render - especially around the badge, front grill work and headlights.

@GodOfBigThings: Thanks :slight_smile: Glad you like them. I´m still on high school, 3rd grade, and I want to study transportation design. So far I do it only as a hobby, but here and there I do some graphics as a pro.

If anyone wondered how the Aventador got it´s name… :smiley:

lol :smiley:

Although, gotta be as good as any, and better than some.

Least they had a sense of humour.

Unlike my local rock radio station; they used to be called rock fm, on account of playing rock/classic rock. They changed their name to Real XS, and no fh$^&£ clue what that means they should be playin’ now, but at least they still play the same music.

Aw yeah, the Aventador J! :smiley: Love that one, in fact I think it’s my favourite design from Lambo.
@Paragon actually told me about that particular one, she’d sent me a link to the ad over on DeviantART, it was epic (I’ll try and find it)
Now that I think of it, I haven’t seen her around here in a while…nor on DA for that matter. She was modeling a Ferrari 458 Italia at the time, I wonder if it’s finished :confused:

@Writer’s Block - it may very well be a render, as there are very few photos of it online. Like GodOfBigThings said, they only made the one.

@miskolciart - LOL, good one! :smiley:

Oh, btw Phillippe forgot about the PSN it is Greede_Svk, forgot that underscore… And just had a run in a 900bhp (IIRC) Zonda R around Nordschleife… sub 6 minute time :slight_smile:

…under 6 minutes :eek: I got 7:28 last night with my Nissan GT-R, though every time I do a Nordschleife it’s a nerve-racking experience, the road is so narrow :stuck_out_tongue:

There was a Maserati parked on the street this afternoon, just across from where I work, and although I tried taking a picture, the sun was in the way so I didn’t get any shots of it. Kinda looked like this though:

http://www.maserati.com/mediaObject/COM/models/granturismo/original/original/original.jpg

7.28 with a GT-R that´s a pretty good time :slight_smile:

That Gran Turismo is beautiful, probably the most beautiful Maserati ever…

Now that is a nice Maserati; i see a future project /nod.

Well, I also tweaked it quite a bit - IIRC I’ve added the ECU Tuner, the special exhaust systems, the filters, and the whole deal (can’t remember if I had the option to add a super/turbocharger, but I think there was) and I also changed the suspension, wheel angles, transmission ratios and there’s also the Aero kit… though TBH with the angles, suspension and transmission I kind of guessed at it based on what it said in the Info page :o I’ll see if I can find more accurate readings in case you want to copy it (could be interesting to race with identical cars :yes:)

@Writer’s Block - haha, I know, it’s on my List :wink:

Toyota 2000GT
Jaguar XF
KTM X-Bow
RR Evoque
RR Defender
Lexus GS F-Sport
McLaren MP4-12C
Mini
Porsche 911
Porsche 356
Porsche Boxter
Lamborghini Aventador
M-B A-Class
M-B SLS/300SL
BACmono
Ferrari 250
Audi RS4
Ferrari California
BMW M3 GTS
Pug 208 GTi
Bugatti Veyron (the new one)
Volvo V40
Renault Twizy
BMW 1-series
Audi A1

This is my car ideas list :smiley: if anyone wants to get inspired…

@Phillippe: I love to play with the setup option, tho I mainly use it only on my drift cars. The usual I do to road cars is lower the height and stiffen up the dampers and springs, maybe add camber to the front, the only thing I don’t quite understand is the LSD still can’t fell what the different settings are doing lol.

Mazda Kaan designed by 6 innovative designers. heres a link http://www.tuvie.com/mazda-kaan-futuristic-electric-car-concept-to-compete-the-e1-races/

Attachments

@M3Gamer - …can I have one? :smiley: Simply EPIC design - looks like a cross between the light-cycles from Tron, the HailFire droids from Attack of the Clones (Star Wars), and a bit of USS Starship Enterprise…like I said, EPIC.

@miscolciart - Pretty awesome-looking list! And +9001 to the Jaguar XF, it’s my TOP favourite Jaaag.
Anyway, I think I have a couple of them in my own list…I haven’t updated it in a while, but this is what I’d like to model:

Carver (bike/car hybrid, saw it on Top Gear)
GM Hy-Wire
TVR 350C
Ford GT (new one)
Ferrari Scallietti(?)
Porsche 911 GT3
BMW M3
Alpha Romeo 8C Competitionne(?)
Mini Cooper
Morgan Plus 8
Audi TT 3.2 Quattro
Toyota Hilux
Aston Martin DB9
Ascari
Porsche Cayman
ProDrive P2(?)
Ford Mustang GT390
Ford Mustang GT500
Golf GTI W12
Peel/Peal P50

Like I said, I haven’t updated it to reflect my recent additions or subtractions, so there’s a few too many and a few still missing, including our shared models (it’s probably a rather unrealistic list too, there’s no way I’ll have the time to model all those :o)

Also, I just obliterated my record time in Green Hell (aka Nurburgring Nordschleife) with my modded GT-R. Had one crash and a near-crash that had me gripping the Dualshock3 for dear life, so I’d say this time isn’t bad:

…wait for it…

…7min 9 seconds. Ok, 7:08.954 to be perfectly precise. Still, I’m slowly catchin’ up to ya, miskolciart :evilgrin:

EDIT - Just smashed my record again - 7:02.518. Crashed in the same place as the last lap, and also accidentally drove on the grass and it invalidated the lap. Still, got around in 7:02, not bad I’d say.
RE-EDIT - …beat it again. 7:01.734. Still crashed in the same spot though (one of those stupid hill/corner/grass combos the track seems to be so fond of :mad:)
EDIT3 - I seem to have hit my Nurburg-limit for tonight…kept crashing and rolling on the grass. Yes, again crashed in the same spot. I @#$%#$% hate that corner, if you’ll pardon my rather-obvious bleeping.

Mhm Morgan, might add that one to my list and lol about the Peel :smiley: Love the GT3, that will be in my garage one day

Which corner do you keep crashing in? Nice times :wink: One lap without crash and you’ll be under 7 easily.

Aston Martin Vanquish 2009
Zonda
Motorbike - can’t remeber which and have misplaced the pics I’ve started collecting
Mazda 2 2004 - I want an ordinary car and my neighbour has one; he already said I can take shed-loads of pics.

Well, I was liking this, M1 concept:

… Right up until, this:

Well the M1 is… well… interesting :smiley: what date was it created? Seems to have lots in common with the current 3series, or this:

…or what about the new Vanquish?

Agree they could be dated; looking at the design, it does look a little dated. The front reminds me of the 850 from when it frst appeared.

I was looking for some warehouse images and this sneaked in to the Bing. :slight_smile:

I like this Jaguar, the picture is copyrighted to them:

Actually I think it’s a good composition; as it sounds like it’s for promotional material I should hope so. :stuck_out_tongue:

And saw this picture and thought, hmm, that looks familiar. Well it’s of a warehouse in Manchester, converted to offices, shops etc now. Iconic building really.